on 17 November 2011
I bought this to repair a pair of trainers I was loathe to throw away because they were so comfortable and it worked a treat. I had another pair of shoes where the sole had split and this E6000 did the job. I'm sure there are a 1001 jobs you could use it on. Main rules are to clean up the damage with white spirit or some such solvent, apply the glue and put the repair under gentle pressure and leave it for 24-72 hours, the longer the better. I swear by this glue. It's self-levelling so if you put on a thick wodge it will even itself out to a thin film. There are two types, medium viscosity and high viscosity but I have found it difficult to find a supplier of high viscosity. Maybe if stockists are reading this they could take note.
on 21 November 2012
I used this product for my jewellery making and I couldn't believe how strong it is and doesn't stick your fingers along with it!. Fabulous product I will definitely buy it again.
on 21 July 2015
Probably the best all purpose glue ever made. Unfortunately, it does come with a rather terrifying warning on every tube saying that it "contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause Cancer." I know many people who have used it for years, and thankfully no ill effects, but if you're worried about such things, however unlikely, then it needs to be pointed out .
on 28 March 2013
A brilliant product that did the job perfectly, glueing the window surround in the car, it had come loose, and it's still in place six months later.
on 12 March 2013
By far the best glue or adhesive I have ever used. Very strong and works on a very wide range of materials.
on 31 May 2013
I have been fortunate to source this glue. Ideal for sticking beads to cards and beads to fabric.
keep room ventilated when using.
on 21 October 2012
Great Thanks....... Arrived quickly and safely in the post. Used it to glue many things together. Still in use now
on 7 September 2013
Separate instruction leaflet would have been better to read.
The nozzle design could have been better.
Did what we wanted it to do - allows positioning time but dries to a fast bond.
on 20 May 2016
By far the best all purpose glue/adhesive I have ever used. It is Very strong and works on a very wide range of materials

Recommended to me by a friend...I always use it in a well ventilated room as it gives her a headache after prolonged use. It does come with a rather scary warning on every tube stating that it "contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause Cancer." If you're worried about such things, however unlikely, the warning needs to be pointed out .

I use it for attaching glass to metal, wood, card and pop a blob out and apply it with a spatula or cocktail stick (for small areas) for precision gluing, it does dry out fairly quickly so some glue is wasted. If you leave the tube laying down with out the lid the adhesive oozes out. Make sure you clean the tube after use as any excess glue turns rubbery and will adhere to the lid.

I usually leave to bond over nigh or for 48 hours. Tack glues quite quickly.

Won't go back to any other adhesive.
on 26 January 2013
I obviously didn't read the description properly because I was expecting this to be clear and it is infact black (my error)
other than that it works well although it needs quite a long time to set properly