5.0 out of 5 stars Stained Glass Painting
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by Mrs. J. D. G. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not perfect
This is quite a good set for children and adults to enjoy.

Published 9 months ago by esme freedom singfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stained Glass Painting, 6 Aug. 2012
Mrs. J. D. G. Davies (Moreton, Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
I bought this item for my granddaughter's birthday, she'd done some on holiday and really loved it. Having asked my son what she would like he suggested some thing like it. Read the reviews and thought it sounded ideal. She was delighted when she saw it and her parents were impressed with it also. When I spoke to her Mum the other day they were in the process of painting the first bottle. There are four bottles, different shapes and all the other things necessary for the painting. There isn't tracing paper but a black pen for the design and although it says for eight and above my son and daughter in law are obviously happy to help her (she's only four). I'm looking forward to seeing the result on face book as they don't live near me. Well worth the money and does 'what it says on the tin' or in this case the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 31 Jan. 2013
R. Cowderoy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift my daughter picked out. She loves it and it has kept her busy so always a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pasttime, 22 Dec. 2012
GM (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
A lovely little set - hours of fun await! Used for a school project in Novemeber the month of light

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not perfect, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
This is quite a good set for children and adults to enjoy.

In my set i got six paints in the colours:red; orange; yellow; green; blue and purple.Here is were the problems start to begin, in my purple pot of paint there was no paint just this sticky purple texture that al came out at once when i stuck my paintbrush in. The black paint is way to stiff but there is an easy solution to that problem. If you take of the lid and the little aplicator then you can stick in your paintbrush and paint. Also all the paints are quite thin meaning you have to wait for it to dry and then put on another coat.

These bottles are a nice size and are placed in polerstyrine witch keeps them nice and secure.

Personally i think this is a good set but is a bit to pricey for the lack of paint you get and all those little problems which you can easily solve but doesn't put you in a good , creative attitude.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good craft kit, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
I bought this kit for one of our Grandaughters, she was thrilled with it. Loves making anything arty. So this filled the bill.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
Great to try something new with the children; tricky for my 5 and 7 year olds to use the black outline paint; but they really enjoyed painting and decorating the glass bottles. Once all finished, would be a lovely end-of-school-year presents for teachers, we thought...
The paint brush is of no use at all, came a bit bended at the end (we enjoy painting and are used to use decent paint brushes).

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
Everything my 11 yr old needed to give this new hobby a great go - effects very good and easy to learn - she was delighted, and was able to make some effective gifts to give to people.... great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
Colours not as bright as picture, black paint hard to use on glass. Kept my daughter busy (and myself with black paint) but would not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
my sons quite artistic and loved this easy to do and great finished products and its kept him quiet for ages :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars dull fun, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Stained Glass (Toy)
The bottle shapes are great, but the colors are not. On the box it shows bright shiny colors but once you put the color glues on the bottle they remain a dull mat color.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›