5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed
The gazebo has withstood the high winds of late with no apparent problems. Seems to be well made and its proved to be waterproof. Very impressed

UPDATE!
Further to my last review of a year ago, I have to say that this gazebo has exceeded all expectations.

Published on 6 Jun. 2011 by Will Bashem

3.0 out of 5 stars Room for improvement
An excellent concept, however the two main criticisms found in previous reviews hold very true for our purchase. Namely:

Published 12 months ago by Bene edamus

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Airwave 4.5mtr x 3mtr Green Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF, with Four Side Panels, Integral Windbar and Carry Bag (Garden & Outdoors)

UPDATE!

It was up all last summer until late September. It was then put up early March of this year and has survived everything nature can throw at it.
I will qualify my previous sentence by saying that the gazebo is attached to the house at one end and tied down with cargo staps the other. The canopy is still waterproof and in perfect condition.
This gazebo deserves more than 5 stars and I would recommend it to anyone.

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
About a month ago (June 2012) I purchased another of these gazebo's for a large gathering.
I took a chance putting it up because of the forcasted high winds a torrential rain, but needs must!
Alas, the forcast proved to be correct and two legs bent under the strain. We had trees blown down in the area so the conditions were dreadful.
I emailed ECS LTD the next day (Sunday) asking if by any chance replacement legs were available and I received a reply in minutes saying "no problem", and to ring the Company the next day. On ringing ECS and talking to an incredibly helpful lady I found the legs were available at a very reasonable cost so ordered them on the spot. The order arrived two days later!!!!
It is so refreshing to deal with a Company who not only supply top quality products but back them up with superb customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Holy Communion, 24 May 2011
I bought this Gazebo for my sons Communion in case it rained as it does in Ireland.
We got wind, rain, and sun. All four seasons and the Gazebo worked great. It was 100%
waterproof ( we got mad heavy showers). It's the second time we used it. The first time we
needed three people to put it up. The size of it was a bit of a shock, but the second time
two of us put it up within minutes. I can see us having lots of BBQ's during the summer with this.
Great product!!! Highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service Average quality, 15 Aug. 2011
Arrived next day well packaged,and when I emailed seller that one guy rope missing I had an immediate reply apologising and a replacement arrived promptly.
I did not give five stars as whilst the gazebo was as described and worked well it was only of average quality, still good value for money but not a WOW! The bag is too small, once you erect the gazebo and try to re pack it it is really difficult to get everything back in the bag and do up the zip, we gave up and now have a second bag for the walls etc. You need to decide are you a buy cheaper and expect to replace every few years type person or do you spend more and expect it to last. I expect this gazebo will best suit the former, but ask me in a couple of years I may be pleasantly surprised. Happy to use this seller again and would purchase this same gazebo again if we decide we want a second one. Went and looked at the sellers site as was pleasantly surprised to see they sell spare parts for all their gazebos so if you do bend a leg you can get a replacement So may be they should have 4.5 stars!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Room for improvement, 27 Jun. 2014

[1] The structure is not robust enough. To reduce the weight the struts are insufficiently strong and the joints may not withstand pressure e.g. to cope with moderate to high winds and excessive haste in erecting the structure. The manufacture is questionable re fastenings as on arrival one fastening pin and one spring where misaligned i.e. they had become pushed back into the strut. We managed to recover both with the aid of screwdrivers and hooks.

[2] The packaging is abysmal. Our first delivery had clearly been dropped resulting in the cardboard casing and polystyrene filler being smashed and on inspection of the Gazebo, struts had been severely bent and the storage bag badly ripped. This product was returned and we received a replacement. For both deliveries the nylon webbing holding the package together had been cut and refastened with inadequate selotape, making the product vulnerable to damage.

On a positive note Amazon Customer Services were excellent in dealing with the return and replacement of the product. However judging by the number of faulty goods in existence they surely must be aware of the problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great company, 20 Aug. 2012
HdeC (Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Wanted a larger than average gazebo, which was waterproof and easy to put up. This fits the bill perfectly. We bought 4 of the special leg weights that you fill with water or sand and they have kept it very stable even when it's been windy. In strong winds we would use the guy ropes to doubly secure but haven't had to at the moment. Certainly wouldn't put it up and take it down each day! Who does that? It's been up a couple of weeks now and will stay up till the end of the summer - looks great on our terrace.

Update Oct 2012: we didn't have an opportunity to take the gazebo down before very bad weather hit. Consequently 3 of the legs broke, plus some of the internal struts. Quite prepared to have to buy a new one but enquired if it was possible to just buy the frame. Delighted to find that it was, but not only that, it was possible to buys legs and sections individually to make repairs ourselves if we wanted. They sent a photograph of the frame identifying all the different sections. In the end, the price was so reasonable we decided to buy a whole new frame, and keep the old one for spares should they be needed in the future. Great company - helpful and friendly, and obviously have taken on board what customers want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 17 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a bit of an outside work area if it was raining, I ordered it on the Monday evening and it was delivered amazingly on Wednesday afternoon.
The gazebo itself comes in a bag which makes it very easy to transport althought all the fabric top and sides are loose so could do with a bag as well. I have recently with the aid af my 15 year old daughter put the gazebo up and found it very straight forward and think with a little practice could put it up on my own.
The steel frame feels solid enough but also lightweight at the same time, over all I'm very pleased with the gazebo and will find it very usefull at work and also when entertaining at home.
So far I can't fault it for the price and build quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great when the weathers nice, hopeless in wind, 30 April 2014
N. Harris "simsy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 of these, both destroyed by wind the first time we used them. The legs are not strong enough and buckle in the wind, and Im not saying these were gales, just wind. Wouldn't bother - spend more and get a heavy duty one.

1.0 out of 5 stars unsuitbale for outdoor use, 5 Oct. 2011
my friend and I purchased this tent for a party in my parents garden. even whilst erecting it became obvious that the quality was poor, and stitching was loose and inadequate. before the tent was even fully up one of the hooks at the top for the guy ropes came off. the stitching at the top of the zip was held together by one piece of cotton which at one single gust of wind snapped apart. it was not fit for purpose at all, we knew it wasn't for overnight use but didn't expect it to break while we were putting it up. in the end the frame buckled and we couldn't actually take it down properly. it looks impressive but is of such poor quality it was a real disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for our unpredictable weather....., 2 Aug. 2013
When your trying to arrange a BBQ the weather is usually the controlling factor. Take the uncertainty away with this Gazebo, easily covers an 8 seater table and chairs. If the weather is good you can use as a sunshade without the sides, or alternatively, if it gets a little breezy just put the sides on. Easy to erect although the more bodies the better as it spans a large footprint. Make sure all parts are locked into place to prevent collapse. In our use, l positioned against the back of the house, left one of the "sides" off and used Patio doors for access. I also positioned two "eyebolts" into the wall of the house to anchor the Gazebo. The plastic rings supplied in the cover were replaced with metal rings and once secured in place did not move at all. Was so pleased with the unit l bought a smaller one to house the BBQ, Fridge etc....... May be worth considering dealing with the company direct as the prices are circa £10 - £20 cheaper (only found out as l was enquiring when the smaller unit would be available in this colour). Delivery was excellent, ordered 1400hrs one day delivered at 1100 hrs next day.

1.0 out of 5 stars 4.5x3mtr gazebo, 19 Aug. 2012
An expensive mistake for a pensioner!!!This gazebo is not suitable for outside use.After 3weeks use there was a mild wind,one of the legs snapped (very thin legs considerinng all the metal they have to support).It collapsed. I bought another frame and after about 3 or 4 weeks water collected on the canopy during a sudden downpour,one of the upper supports snapped under the weight and it collapsed again!! The company(esc)were very unhelpful.I could not get a refund or a replacement.The manager was very rude. The canopy was poor quality-badly stitched one of the guy rope rings broke after a couple of days.