Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
This product is an excellent idea, but ultimately flawed. At £6.95 a roll, I couldn't bear to use any of the sheets until I had completed the puzzles on them. While my suduko skills have been improving with practice, the effectiveness of the product's primary function was somewhat reduced after having to complete an hour or so of puzzle-solving before application. Also, Doreen was rather severely unimpressed when I proudly showed her my solution to a particularly tricky puzzle that I had salvaged from a watery grave.
on 26 September 2012
My wife knows i love Sudoku (not as much as i love Su Pollard!!)

That's why she bought me this (my wife, not Su Pollard)

The rich and gently abrasive texture of toilet paper may be annoying at times which is why it's always good to approach one's visit to the toilet with the extra accompaniment of a serious distraction - ie a newspaper, a good book, a mobile telephone call or the dog.

We have a downstairs toilet which is full of pens. All working perfectly or otherwise. Hence i took this in to do my business / have a go at sudoku.

WORD OF ADVICE : Do NOT attempt to fill in the numbers AFTER YOU HAVE USED IT !!
on 2 August 2013
The saying goes that 'doctors bury their mistakes'; with this loo roll, if you get it wrong, you can literally tell it to 'kiss my ass goodbye' The only flaw is that it's only a few puzzles which are repeated over the roll.
on 17 October 2011
Thought this would be fun for a stocking filler - not sure you could actually write on it though! Should be a talking point at Christmas. Took a long time to get the delivery from Amazon, but they were helpful when I tried to find out where it was. Got it 16 days later.
on 15 December 2014
Arrived abit late
and arrived in a children's juice box tapped up. Was abit shocked how it arrived.

But did make my husband laugh as it was in his xmas stocking.
on 30 December 2013
This is a brilliant idea,but what I find is:
1.tricky to do while on the loo
2.pen goes straight through it
3.all the work goes to waste when you use it as loo roll
on 17 June 2014
Bought it as a silly present. A bit disappointed by the quality and by the jokes. Like the idea though.
on 13 January 2013
My husband is a keen Sudoku fan, he had a good laugh when he opened this, and he's done a few puzzles.
on 25 November 2012
Just the job to pass the time when you forget the news paper. You're never short of a number 2!
on 17 September 2014