4.0 out of 5 stars Only meant to be fun
I bought this for my ten year old granddaughter last christmas. I only purchased it for fun as she is very keen on sudoku. However, I was astonished to find that she is working her way through the whole toilet roll and is determined to finish. It just goes to show that something that sounds very silly can give a lot of enjoyment!
Published on 9 Nov. 2010 by Dippy

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but costly
Published on 5 Jun. 2007 by Wayne Redhart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Only meant to be fun, 9 Nov. 2010
Dippy "Shine" (Reading, England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but costly, 5 Jun. 2007
Wayne Redhart "@wayneredhart on Twitter!" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This product is an excellent idea, but ultimately flawed. At £6.95 a roll, I couldn't bear to use any of the sheets until I had completed the puzzles on them. While my suduko skills have been improving with practice, the effectiveness of the product's primary function was somewhat reduced after having to complete an hour or so of puzzle-solving before application. Also, Doreen was rather severely unimpressed when I proudly showed her my solution to a particularly tricky puzzle that I had salvaged from a watery grave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudoku toilet roll, 1 July 2010
E. Barnard - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bunkerbound Novelty Sudoku Toilet Roll (Toy)
Brilliant! Exactly what it says it is and good quality. Only problem is there's now a queue for the toilet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sudoku for those Quiet moments, 2 Aug. 2013
The saying goes that 'doctors bury their mistakes'; with this loo roll, if you get it wrong, you can literally tell it to 'kiss my ass goodbye' The only flaw is that it's only a few puzzles which are repeated over the roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Novelty gift..., 9 Dec. 2008
Mr. N. J. Henderson (Bude, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my dad who's a bit of a sudoku buff, thought it'd be quite funny and so it proved.
He actually managed to write on a few, but of course it's not suitable for puzzle solving really!
At least it stops him taking the day's newspaper into the toilet with him...

3.0 out of 5 stars Numbers up !!, 26 Sept. 2012
My wife knows i love Sudoku (not as much as i love Su Pollard!!)

That's why she bought me this (my wife, not Su Pollard)

The rich and gently abrasive texture of toilet paper may be annoying at times which is why it's always good to approach one's visit to the toilet with the extra accompaniment of a serious distraction - ie a newspaper, a good book, a mobile telephone call or the dog.

We have a downstairs toilet which is full of pens. All working perfectly or otherwise. Hence i took this in to do my business / have a go at sudoku.

WORD OF ADVICE : Do NOT attempt to fill in the numbers AFTER YOU HAVE USED IT !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet fun with educating numbers!, 12 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Bunkerbound Novelty Sudoku Toilet Roll (Toy)
This is a fun gift that all my family fill in when on the loo!! We cut one off and then everyone fights over who will finish the puzzle. A good humoured gift but very educational with it's puzzle solving number problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novelty Sudoku Lovers Gift, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Bunkerbound Novelty Sudoku Toilet Roll (Toy)
Got this for a Sudoku Lover!
He found it hilarious!!! :)
Of course he wants to use it to do the Sudoku Puzzles and not for it's real purpose :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Fun, 22 Aug. 2010
I bought this for my parents as a stocking filler. They loved it! The whole family, friends and guests have all enjoyed it. I just received a call from Mum to say they are all done and could I get another one. No great review could it receive :)

3.0 out of 5 stars The jokes could have been better, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bunkerbound Novelty Sudoku Toilet Roll (Toy)
Bought it as a silly present. A bit disappointed by the quality and by the jokes. Like the idea though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›