5.0 out of 5 stars Sit back and relax whilst it does the job for you
My kettle was getting pretty backed up with limescale and started to effect the taste of my tea so something had to be done, so I tried this Oust descaler which claims it gets rid of it within 10 minutes.

Pretty simple to use, fill your kettle up half way with water and make sure it's fully boiled, when it's boiled use scissors to cut a slit in the packaging as...
Published on 21 Mar 2012 by MyKeyReviews

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID AT ALL COSTS
I have to agree wholeheartedly with other negative reviews here; this product is awful. The only thing it succeeded in doing was to strip the red metallic paint finish from the outside of my kettle. I contacted Oust (or rather their parent company Spotless Punch) and they could not have been less bothered. All I've been left with is a kettle that is less than 6 months old...
Published on 4 Aug 2011 by G. Horn

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Oust magic, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
This does what it says on the wrapper! I have used it for years to descale my coffee machine, then I pour that same solution into the kettle. Two for the price of one. The machines are shiny and lime free and remain that way for a number of weeks. We live in an area where there is a lot of calcium in the water, so something that is efficient and gentle on the machines is well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says, 8 Dec 2012
Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Great product and worked like a charm.
Here's what I did,

6. Half fill and rinse kettle,
7. Fill kettle and boil,
8. Empty kettle again,
9. Rinse again,
10. Fill kettle and put the filter back in and you're good to go.

I watched it for a while as it was working its magic and it's quite weird to watch. So it works for me and getting three sachets at this price is better than the high-street I will certainly get some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, a brilliant brilliant descaler, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
I don't understand how people can not rate this product, I just descaled two kettles and a flask that were utterly caked in limescale, and within 15m, all three were clean as a whistle, literally brand new shiny metal with not a hint of limescale. You can actually see it working with the limescale bubbling off like crazy, it's actually quite compelling and fascinating to watch! This product has to be used with hot water, I can only assume the people who didn't rate it used it with cold water???

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, just not as well as I'd hoped for., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
I tried using this as I live in an area with extremely hard water. Kettles and everything get a large amount of limescale build up pretty quick, so I had to do something about it. After reading the positive reviews I purchased this.

I ended up using all 3 sachets within the box, it worked somewhat, though I guess the limescale build up was just too much for it to fully clean.

I think if I had a couple more boxes of these and did it regularly rather than when it gets too bad, then it will be sufficient and get rid of limescale effectively.

For those in the same situation as me, purchase a few of these, rather than a single box, hoping for a miracle, and keep at the descaling! If you live in a hard water area like me, chances are you will need a few!

5.0 out of 5 stars DOUBLE IT UP, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
This product got rid of fine lime scale in no time, but there was a stubborn block right at the base. I redid it with one sachet and nothing happened. So I put 2 sachets in at one time and it cleared it completely. So double whack of this stuff for stubborn layers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Quick and good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Oust limescale remover., 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
This product is really good ,quick and easy to use, comes at a good price and is delivered through the post-box quickly. My kettle shined like new when I used it for the first time, three sachets included in the box,two sachets may be necessary for heavy scaling.

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Not bad. Does an ok job. Price is also about right. Would possibly buy again.
Probably one of the better brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it says on the box!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Works really well. 10 minutes later..voila, sparkling clean kettle.

I previously used tablets, granules...all did not shift the scale in my kettle with such little effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
the best product for cleaning the kettle,i am so please to use it the kettle is so clean i love it

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›