5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Nokia!, need I say more!!
For those who have never had a Nokia phone, then give them a try!, The clamshell type is easy to operate, the key's are not to small, as I have found with other makes of phone of the same type.
Great camara, easy to use for those quick snaps taken on a day out with the family/friends.
Published on 22 April 2009 by J. F. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck with with what I knew.
Bought this Nokia2760 to replace Samsung 530. Was expecting like for like and pretty much is but for some cons.
It would be good to be able to disable standby screen saver, sent far too many blank texts pressing centre button trying to get the screen alive again.
Published on 17 Oct 2009 by A. J. Cripps

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Nokia!, need I say more!!, 22 April 2009
This review is from: Nokia 2760 Sim-Free Mobile Phone - Silver (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
charges up overnight, battery life could be better!, starts of ok, going down 1 bar at a time then looses 2 very quick, then seems to settle down, for the last 2 with no problem, apart from that a great little phone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Phone, 7 Aug 2009
S. Wearmouth (Lincoln) - See all my reviews
As a retired codger I required a no frills phone that was simple to use and have a large enough keyboard for my ailing eyes. This litle phone ticks all the boxes and as a bonus the battery life on standbye is excelent. I whole-heartedly recommend this phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nokia, 10 Sep 2009
This is good, workhorse mobile phone. Maybe a bit lightweight plastic but it feels and looks good. Great that it is SIM/no contract free. There are everchanging offers for free/low cost SIM cards now. Just means that you can buy some airtime from one provider and then switch to a better deal with another at any time. Example, I am using up previously purchased time with Vodafone and then will slip in the ASDA SIM card for a much better rate per minute.
The Nokia is neat and chunky to hold. Nice, large illuminated keys. The 'clamshell' design means the keys are kept out of the way until you make or take a call. No more accidental mis-hit keys. There are enough features for those who don't need an all singing and dancing mobile phone. The Bluetooth facility works perfectly to connect to your PC. If your computer does not have the Blue tooth feature just buy a low-cost dongle from Amazon. No need for yet another cable to connect phone to computer. Download and nstall the free Nokia 'PC Suite' from the Nokia website onto your PC and your phone and PC will talk to each other for sharing photographs and more. I found the phone's camera perfectly adequate for the quick snap to email to friends. Criticism? It is supposed to offer an analogue clock display on the front screen instead of rhe 24 hr digital one. It doesn't show. I have to use my fingers to work out 24 hr time. Nitpicking!
It's a Nokia, should be reliable and a good buy. Good for those of us in advanced years
who don't need to be fashionable and impress anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 May 2009
Mr. C. Cockings (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with this phone. I thought it might have needed opening up as it didn't say it was unlocked but when I put my sim card in it worked fine. I like how light it is and it is very easy to use and see, good battery life as well. A good phone at a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck with with what I knew., 17 Oct 2009
A. J. Cripps "andy_cripps" (The Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I like to use a phone instead of a watch to tell the time so would also be useful to be able to see the time on the front mini screen. Too dim!
A cancel button is lacking. Aswell, Samsung have a number index in menus so you can jump to specific entry in two clicks. I'm doing a lot of arrow navigation.
Is difficult to open with hard plastic case on. Otherwise more sleek than Samsung with out case.
Gains are better reception. Superior predictive texting. Camera, calendar and tones all good enough for the average bod. Radio surplus with a seperate mp3 player with radio.
Wouldn't recommend unless you're used to Nokia or first time entry phone.
Good sized keys is another bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid basic mobile!, 4 Aug 2009
A. Johnson (London UK) - See all my reviews
If you want, or expect, anything more than a straightforward basic mobile, then don't choose this one. Because, that is exactly what it is!
Solidly built, easy to use and with a basic camera. The Bluetooth is a bonus, but there is no cable connection, so a USB wireless adapter is needed for your PC.
The ringtones, at full volume, are quite loud, which is good if carried in your pocket - something I was particularly pleased with, as I often didn't hear my old Vodaphone ringing.
The vibration, if set, is not very strong and unless it is near to your body. may not be felt.
However, a good phone, and worked straight away with my sim card taken from my old phone. Top Marks!

4.0 out of 5 stars A different phone, 7 July 2009
I have now got the hang of this phone as it was very different to my previous one but this phone is very light and user friendly so I am pleased with my choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and sweet, 9 Oct 2009
C. Billett "Bewdley anarchist" (Bewdley, UK) - See all my reviews
A very small, for me, mobile and the first I ever bought - all the rest were passed on from my kids to me when they upgraded. Very easy to use, and things like repeat messages to the same person are a doddle. The menu is quite intuitive, the buttons clear for my older eyesight, and the volume great. I keep it with me, and switched on, which is quite another first for me. The camera is probably OK for emergencies, but I've normally got a little Ixus about my person so I rarely think to use it. Bluetooth is very easy when I do take pics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 2760, 4 July 2009
A very good phone for the price. Not too many features just enough to do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mo, 3 July 2009
M. Vaughan (UK) - See all my reviews
Good old Nokia they really are the best and most user friendly of all mobile phones