on 7 April 2012
brought two of these came flat pack so just pushed them through, but disapointed that they have begun to rust
on 24 April 2013
Looked lovely but only been outside a few weeks and is already rusty. This was not what I had expected for a garden (out door) product. Surly one would have expected it to have been more robust especially when it has only been outside for such a short time!
on 9 February 2014
Very hard to work out how to get it to look as good in the picture as it arrives flat. Had it out in the garden but it started to get rusty, would not recommend it to be outside. Not the best value for a garden windspinner as made of poor quality material. Would not recommend to anyone!!
on 21 July 2013
Made in china from tin
Rusted after 2 days
Would never recommend this product
Wasted my money don't waste yours
on 22 December 2009
I thought this was good value for money when I saw the picture, I assumed it came assembled and each heart spun round inside the bigger one. Well, it came flat packed for starters, it's tiny and heavy for it's size and actually in my opinion quite poor. You have to bend each piece into shape and it spins as one lump! The pointy bit at the bottom of the heart is extremely sharp so it has to be hung out of the way and not high up in case of health and safety risks! I, personally wouldn't buy this again or recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
These windspinners looked good when I opened them. altered the length to what I needed. Looked good when I put them, that's where they went wrong. They were not out very long before they went rusty. Very disappointed and could not recommend. Waste of money
on 13 May 2013
I bought this as a gift but sadly it has rusted very very quickly which is a real shame as i really liked it!
on 26 February 2014
I bought this and was really unhappy. I put it outside as suggested but it went all tarnished within two minutes so had to go in the bin,,,
on 27 November 2013
I should have taken notice of previous reviews regarding rust. Went dull within weeks and doesn't spin either. Don't waste your money.
on 25 September 2013
Order the spinning heart wind chime only to receive a two tirer heart shaped non spinning wind chime. If I wanted to return would have to pay myself which I was not prepared to do. so am stuck with something I did not order, do not like and have lost my money.

See one answered question