5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best
Le Creuset products are well made, perfectly balanced, non stick, simply designs, look attractive. Just keep adding to your cookware... Pancakes will never be the same again with this small omelet style pan!
Published 13 months ago by Margaret

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Le Creuset is very misleading regarding this pan, their description of the product do not say anything about the coating, and this is very important - the coating is not made by them, but by Whitford Worldwide (fact confirmed by Le Creuset), and this coating contains fluoropolymers, which is pretty much the same as Teflon.
[...] - The topcoat is rich in...
Published on 14 Jan 2011 by DespicableMe

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan, 20 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars le creuset 20cm non-stick fry pan, 25 May 2010
Rg Moseley "bongo" (Leeds great Britain) - See all my reviews
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan, 20 cm

this has to be one of the best things i've ever bought i've got other creuset pan's etc but this is so handy for so many dishes it's brilliant!! would'nt be without it know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent, 8 Mar 2014
D. Jefferies - See all my reviews
This is an excellent pan. It is expensive. It makes marvellous fried egg and bacon breakfasts. It is weighty and has a long thermal time constant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my breakfast egg, 5 Mar 2014
P. Barbara - See all my reviews
I love fried egg in the morning and that's why I bought this pan. It's amazing, I love it. I have a cheaper Tefal, too, but since I have this one my Tefal stays in the drawer -- have hardly used it again. This pan is amazing, also for frying vegetables. It's a big small, thus for a family I definitely recommend getting the larger size, but I would buy this one again. Awesome pan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Is 52 for a frying pan, 3 Feb 2014
101 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
good value?

Remember to prime the pan!

Excellent heat distribution, lovely weight to the pan, cleans easily.

Given the price I hope it keeps it's non stick surface.

I do shove it into the dishwasher from time to time but I know it should really be cleaned by hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used every day, 8 April 2013
Poach eggs every morning with this and swish out with soapy water. Far too valuable for dishwasher. Excellent for sauté potatoes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent frying pans - 20 and 26 cms, 8 Oct 2012
Bought two frying pans of 20 cms and two of 26cms as presents. They have been used constantly for almost two years now and are still in excellent condition. Non toxic non stick coating. Very easy to clean just with a sponge and soapy water. A joy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pan!, 23 Mar 2012
I love this pan. We have now purchased a set of several of these non-stick Le Creuset frying pans because they just work great, look great, and feel great. We also recently purchased a set of saucepans. These pans heat evenly, cook food easily, wash super-easy, and look great. I'm a fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good pan, 22 Mar 2013
i bought a few le creuset frying pans and crepe pan for my wife for christmas. very good quality and now she keeps them for "best" I also bought some pan protectors from lakeland so they don't scratch each other when stacked... all in all, we are very please wit the quality and performance - would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I cook so good, 22 Nov 2011
These are the best pans that I have ever had. Now that I have stopped everyone using metal utensils in them they will last for ages. Keep them well oiled and they will always look good. I use them on my induction hob and they are a brilliant quick cooking team. Thanks

ARRAY(0xa72308ac)