5.0 out of 5 stars Great clothing
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by L. Pattison

1.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing...
I bought these about 6 months ago, I really haven't worn them very many times in the interim - on and off at Glastonbury, and since then a few times cycling in the rain. I've taken care to put them back in their carrying pouch (having dried them) when not in use. Nevertheless, when I looked at them today I found that all the tape was coming off the seams. No taped seams =...
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by marrog

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clothing, 22 Dec 2009
L. Pattison "Patti" (North East Scotland) - See all my reviews
Trousers just arrived this morning, bought them for going to work/shops etc in the rain & snow. Tried them out this afternoon (in 1 foot of snow!) and they're fantastic. I'm a size 12 & the small fits perfectly with a bit of room to spare round the waist. The holes to get into your normal trouser pockes are very useful. Love the carry pouch it came in, great for storing it away when not needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars excatly what it says on the tin, 14 Jan 2010
Graham Pope - See all my reviews
quick delivery, slim fit (both male and female, fits well) bright waterproof trousers - good seams

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Pack Away trousers, 20 Dec 2009
Mrs. J. A. Prior (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trespass Packa Unisex Tech Pack Away Trousers (Sports Apparel)
I am extremely pleased with these trousers, I have used them on a number of occasions over my walking trousers to give me a waterproof and breathable extra layer and they live up to expectations. I would highly reccomend them as excellent value for money and speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab clothing, 4 Dec 2009
JOEY,JOEY 09 (WEST YORKSHIRE, UK) - See all my reviews
just recieved these trousers in small in black, i got them to wear when the weather is bad, when iam taking my girls to school. i was pig sick of my trousers getting wet in the snow or rain. these trousers make a rustling sound when you walk. as long aas my trousers are dry iam not botherd what i look like. they are light weight and they just pop into my bag or jacket pocket. iam well pleased with trespass . they are good quality. ten out of ten. iam about a size 10 in trousers and the small fitted me like a glove, and they didn't make my bottom look big in the trousers. delievery from amazon is brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack away trouser, 10 April 2011
I purchased 2 pairs of these to take on holiday to Iceland. They really kept out the wind and snow and were comfortable to wear. I am a size 16 and my husband a 36" and I purchased size Large which was just right to wear over jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rain in the Lake District, 20 Oct 2011
Bought a medium pair for me and large for my hubby just before our hols in the Lake District. Lucky I did! It rained quite steadily much of the time while the rest of the country was dry and warm. The trousers, which could be put on over our walking boots off, kept our bottom halves/trousers dry without making us too warm. If you wear gaiters as well, remember to make sure the waterproof trousers are over the boots under the gaiters, otherwise the water will just drip down into your boots and make your socks wet! The trousers could have been a tad longer too for that purpose as they were only just long enough when gathered by the gaiters specially when bending knees to climb or clamber over styles.

The trousers have reverse pocket slits to prevent them from opening when you bend at the waist while still giving access to your inner pockets- just a little fiddly but ok. For those albeit minor two niggles I gave the trousers 4 stars. Excellent value though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 20 Aug 2010
D. Jackman - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son's DofE expedition. It rained solidly for 2 days and these helped a good deal. Not completely dry after all that solid rain but pretty good in the circumstances.

4.0 out of 5 stars trespass packa trousers, 4 Feb 2010
Debra Clayton (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived very quickly, looked tiny in their bag, but do stretch and i can get them back into the bag. Ideally could do with wider ankles but they do go over wellies so no real problem

5.0 out of 5 stars A couple years on and i'm still loving these, 11 Feb 2014
I brought these to keep me dry when cycling 3 miles to and from the train station everyday. These have not failed me yet. the bag they come in is small and handy as it has holes to allow them to dry. I am 6 foot 2 inches tall and they fit fine except they rise a little when I cycle exposing the bottoms of my trousers. however, they are designed for walking and they are fine for that. I put them on really quickly over my shoes and have never had a problem. the seams are all intact. they have slits in the front to access your pockets, these should be vulnerable to rain but surprisingly they seem to close sufficiently to keep me dry. Overall I think these are a great purchase and I have used them solidly for 1.5 years and will continue to use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do Exactly What They're Supposed To, 18 Oct 2011
Good value waterproof overtrousers which pack away very neatly into their own very nice quality ventilated drawstring cord lock bag. Covered flaps give access to trouser pockets underneath and the bottoms have pop-studs for a snugger ankle fit if required. I bought the "Large" which fit my 36" waist fine but are only just long enough for my 33" inside leg. They are light and comfortable and waterproofing is great - I've worn them out on beach fishing trips in sustained rainstorms with zero leakage. I'm generally very pleased and recommend them.