5.0 out of 5 stars Great occassional rain coat
Great occassional rain coat, folds up into a carry pouch so handy to take out if it looks like it might rain. Fold away hood. I had to re-order though as its unisex the sizes weren't very descriptive, I'm a size 12/14 and first ordered a medium but changed it for a small which fits much better. Very good value for money at £12.88.
Published on 2 Mar. 2009 by Ms. J. E. Rogerson

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof??
I bought two of these a couple of years ago, as I like the design - in particular the two decent-sized inside pockets. Unfortunately the 'Tres-tex' waterproofing is rubbish, and doesn't last. Certainly, this jacket does not live up to it's description. On the basis of this and other experiences (with poor quality fleeces) I would not buy the Trespass brand again.
Published on 26 Nov. 2012 by OldCove99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great occassional rain coat, 2 Mar. 2009
Ms. J. E. Rogerson (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good packaway, 26 May 2009
Remember it is Unisex Medium...not Ladies Medium. I m a ladies 14/16 and have purchased this item to go over a zipper fleece for which its ideal. If you want it to go over fairly normal wear I'd go for the small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What It Says, 28 Aug. 2009
Seaside Sue (Sussex England) - See all my reviews
I found the reviews for this product very helpful in choosing the correct size. I am 14/16 and the medium size fits very well length and sleeve-length wise and with just a nice amount of space for a sweater underneath. I took it out on the day I received it as showers were predicted and a very heavy shower tested it. It passed with flying colours - easy to unpack and put on and totally waterproof. What more can you ask?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Easy Packa, 22 Feb. 2009
R. J. Bragg (Bromley Kent UK) - See all my reviews
Great packa really works brought it for holidays easy to carry around no rain but did wear it to keep the wind off and kept me warm out on the boat.Really easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars good light rain mac, 16 Aug. 2009
I needed this in view of the unpredictablae weather we are having. Light weight to carry with you and loved this colour(tomato). Had to pay full amount for the tomato colour where as other colours were cheaper so feel this is a bit unfair. I am large in size so got the xl size which is an ample fit with room really to go over a wooly or light jacket. Does get creased up a bit being in the carry pac but a bit of rain tends to smooth this out. ideal for those unexpected downpours. Also long enough to cover my bum! I am pleased with this and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaway, 29 Jan. 2009
Does what it says on the pack -very handy to have around, and easy to carry

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof??, 26 Nov. 2012
OldCove99 (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Packa Unisex Jacket, 29 Aug. 2009
Bryan Emery (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trespass Packa Unisex Tech Pack Away Jacket - Navy (Sports Apparel)
Very pleased with this jacket. Fits nicely, good length, proper hood, packs well, light to carry, handy to have on rambles (city or countryside), does the trick. Excellent value for money. We first bought one and then bought another. Just what we wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 28 Jun. 2009
T. W. Hirst "Thirst69" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
I could not claim this was the best waterproof ever. However it is quite high quality for a cheap item, the pockets are nice and the hood is easy to put in and out. It's not as small as I thought it would be when packed away, but the bag is of a high quality and its pretty easy to have with you. For comparison, packed away it's about as big as one of those very small umbrellas

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Jun. 2012
baldrick "kritic" (chorleywood,England) - See all my reviews
Excellent. Sits in the back of the car for those days where it can't make up it's mind whether to rain or not. Paid £25 for similar jacket 15 years ago so £12 for this one was a bargain. For those who complain it's not breathable get real - you're paying £12 not £120. When you read some of the reviews - you wonder what planet some people live on!.