5.0 out of 5 stars Pack away trouser
I purchased 2 pairs of these to take on holiday to Iceland. They really kept out the wind and snow and were comfortable to wear. I am a size 16 and my husband a 36" and I purchased size Large which was just right to wear over jeans.
Published on 10 April 2011 by Shopper1

1.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing...
I bought these about 6 months ago, I really haven't worn them very many times in the interim - on and off at Glastonbury, and since then a few times cycling in the rain. I've taken care to put them back in their carrying pouch (having dried them) when not in use. Nevertheless, when I looked at them today I found that all the tape was coming off the seams. No taped seams =...
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by marrog

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack away trouser, 10 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clothing, 22 Dec. 2009
Patti "Patti" (North East Scotland) - See all my reviews
Trousers just arrived this morning, bought them for going to work/shops etc in the rain & snow. Tried them out this afternoon (in 1 foot of snow!) and they're fantastic. I'm a size 12 & the small fits perfectly with a bit of room to spare round the waist. The holes to get into your normal trouser pockes are very useful. Love the carry pouch it came in, great for storing it away when not needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Pack Away trousers, 20 Dec. 2009
Mrs. J. A. Prior (UK) - See all my reviews
I am extremely pleased with these trousers, I have used them on a number of occasions over my walking trousers to give me a waterproof and breathable extra layer and they live up to expectations. I would highly reccomend them as excellent value for money and speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab clothing, 4 Dec. 2009
JOEY,JOEY 09 (WEST YORKSHIRE, UK) - See all my reviews
just recieved these trousers in small in black, i got them to wear when the weather is bad, when iam taking my girls to school. i was pig sick of my trousers getting wet in the snow or rain. these trousers make a rustling sound when you walk. as long aas my trousers are dry iam not botherd what i look like. they are light weight and they just pop into my bag or jacket pocket. iam well pleased with trespass . they are good quality. ten out of ten. iam about a size 10 in trousers and the small fitted me like a glove, and they didn't make my bottom look big in the trousers. delievery from amazon is brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive 'Budget Waterproof Trousers', 22 Aug. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Price paid on 18/12/2013 = £13.00 (Small)
= £9.74 (Large)

I decided to buy this product because I was looking for an inexpensive water proof trousers for me and my girlfriend to take the dogs for long walks in the rain.

Although I did not expect much for my money, when I opened the packaging I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. It had significantly exceeded my expectations. The material is made of a very high quality, strong, light, canvas material that is fit for purpose.

It's very comfortable to wear either on top of my jeans or on their own and could not fit us any better. I bough a large size for me (6ft male, 13st 0lb) and a small size for my girlfriend (5ft 7inch, Size 12, 10st 0lb).

It's designed in such a way that it allows you to access both your side pockets and back pockets whilst keeping them from getting wet. When we wear them during an hour walk in the rain they keep our trousers 100% dry. I clean them by putting them in my washing machine at 30 Deg C and dry them naturally.

When not in use you can fold them up and put them in a small pouch that you can either carry with you or keep in a bag.

Verdict: Significantly Exceeded Expectations

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars trespass packa trousers, 4 Feb. 2010
Debra Clayton (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived very quickly, looked tiny in their bag, but do stretch and i can get them back into the bag. Ideally could do with wider ankles but they do go over wellies so no real problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, work well for cycling, 18 Feb. 2013
Bought these for cycling, they work well and keep my legs dry. Trousers are light-weight and pack away neatly in the supplied bag, so great to carry around for unexpected showers. Poppers on the bottom of the legs mean you put them on without taking your shoes off, then do the poppers up so they don't flap around.

4.0 out of 5 stars excatly what it says on the tin, 14 Jan. 2010
Graham Pope - See all my reviews
quick delivery, slim fit (both male and female, fits well) bright waterproof trousers - good seams

5.0 out of 5 stars A couple years on and i'm still loving these, 11 Feb. 2014
I brought these to keep me dry when cycling 3 miles to and from the train station everyday. These have not failed me yet. the bag they come in is small and handy as it has holes to allow them to dry. I am 6 foot 2 inches tall and they fit fine except they rise a little when I cycle exposing the bottoms of my trousers. however, they are designed for walking and they are fine for that. I put them on really quickly over my shoes and have never had a problem. the seams are all intact. they have slits in the front to access your pockets, these should be vulnerable to rain but surprisingly they seem to close sufficiently to keep me dry. Overall I think these are a great purchase and I have used them solidly for 1.5 years and will continue to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 25 Jun. 2013
Well I have only wore these once so far, to my sons track practise while it rained heavy for an hour and they kept me dry, him too as I bought one in his size as well.
He wears a size 28 waist, 1.65m tall and my niece has a 25 waist,1.70m and the extra small fit them both fine, a bit roomy, not bad.
I wear about a UK size 14-16 bottom, 1.73m tall and ordered the medium. Fit great over my jeans. These are crafted quite comfortably, I do not feel like I'm wearing a tent when I've got them on. Somehow they were neither too short nor too long on any of us. Well done!