5.0 out of 5 stars beauty box high
I would never normally have considered spending so much on a beauty box but after receiving this I was so glad that I did. I now have a place for all my makeup where before it was spread all around the house. Simply lovely and well worth the price
Published on 5 Oct 2009 by Mr. Craig Tildesley

1.0 out of 5 stars Size
The measurements aren't accurate, I measured it myself and all of the 2cm smaller than they should be. I take a makeup course at college and needed a good case for my equipment, I bought this because it was just the right size, but since it's smaller than it should be I can't fit anything in it.
Published 18 months ago by Leigh Attwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty box high, 5 Oct 2009
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes Valene Silver Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Oct 2009
The box is OK,good quality, I thought it would be a bit bigger and I could put my nail polishes in its little drawers, but the top ones are too small to fit them. But overall I liked it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, buy it!, 12 April 2010
Brilliant product, cannot recommend it enough. If I'm being picky I wish the top boxed sections fit lipsticks in (they're a bit short so lipsticks stick out instead of lying flat). But really a minor problem and a great product. I'd buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy I found this, 28 Jan 2012
Im extremely happy I ordered this. Firstly for the negative review saying its cheaper in argos, well I compared the two and well, they are DIFFERENT. I chose to buy this one as it has compartments wheres the argos one doesnt and one side doesnt even have a large compartment. Anyhow, im so excited I got this in around a day so fast delivery. I have just put my makeup in it and got lost of room left so stored abit of jewellery as well. Also a lock and key. The lock was a little funny to figure out. Basically you lock it after you put the clamp thing down, and you just turn it all the way around, and to unlock, you turn it all the way around again, not back on its self. Just fiddle with it gently, you will get it. Also its light, which I like as can keep it out of reach of little girls who have theyr eyes on it, so can lift easily high to place on top of wardrobe. I love my purchase, thank you to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Box, 9 May 2010
Mrs. S. J. Armstrong (UK) - See all my reviews
Well made and good size for lots of cosmetics. Good sized seperate compartments for products and brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Box, 17 April 2011
I purchased this for myself & I love it ! It's just the thing I was looking for to store all my makeup in one place. The top pockets are a bit small, but they fit my foundadtion perfectly as the glass container of it is small & round anyway. The bottom pocket is large enough for everything else you would have. All in all pleased with my purchase & would recommend it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice make up box, 15 Mar 2011
Very pleased with this product. Not too big but large enough to get all my stuff into. Good quality and very sturdy.
Compact enough to sit on the window sill. Looks attractive on the outside and cleverly folds out to reveal 4 mini shelves with dividers for small bottles and brushes and a nice deep compartment in the middle for larger items. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Box, 1 May 2009
Sadie (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a good beauty box/bag for a while. Its lovely, nice compartments and fits in everything, and there is space for more..

Would highly recommend it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 4 Jun 2012
I bought this to replace a soft bag case. I don't have an extensive amount of make-up (15 items, plus some brushes and bits) so I wanted something that was small enough to take those and leave extra room. This box does the job excellently for me. The top layers of the cantilever compartments are fine for a couple of lipsticks, tweezers and sachets of perfume, the next layer of open trays are good for larger tubes, eyeliners, etc., and the bottom has loads of room for brushes, powder pots and a few bottles of nail polish.

The plastic trays and lined base look easy to wipe out if anything leaks or spills, and so does the exterior should it get any marks.

However, I wouldn't really recommend this for someone regularly taking beauty kit out for courses/work. The exterior construction seems sturdy enough, but the locking latch on the top does feel a bit flimsy to be used all the time. I'm not entirely sure that the cantilever compartments have enough space and durability for someone who has lots of items they need on a regular basis.

I'd definitely recommend this for anyone wanting a moveable beauty box for home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Make Up, 30 April 2011
When I looked at the pictures before I bought it I was worried that it would be too small ! But its a perfect size.It fits all my make up and I have a lot! Its made my room look at lot more tidier , now I know where everything is.:~) I would recommend this product to anyone who thinks about buying it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›