5.0 out of 5 stars My girl loves it
This one is one of my girls favorite so far. We own no 1, 2, 3 &5. Defiately worth buying.
Published on 14 May 2009 by Mrs. S. Christie

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the voices
Published on 19 April 2008 by Mr. Blu

5.0 out of 5 stars My girl loves it, 14 May 2009
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, well written and animated - kids love it!!!, 9 April 2008
leonbergersaurus (Chesterfield - uk) - See all my reviews
This is brilliant dvd my kids watch it regularly and also gives us lots of ideas and inspiration for our home ed projects!!! It is great for boys and girls and not irritating for parents to watch as some kids shows can be!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Changed voices, 8 July 2008
To the reviewer who complains about the changed voices - the voices were done by kids and KIDS GROW UP. Would you rather the series continued with new voices, or that it stopped altogether? Personally, I'm glad we have more episodes of this lovely series. Though I would argue that this is all quite expensive for short discs, and about time the BBC released a more economical compilation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the voices, 19 April 2008
I probably would give the new series of Charlie and Lola 5 stars, and then knock 4 off for the fact that neither the packaging nor the other reviews on here mention that BOTH the characterful, expressive and charming voices'from the first series are gone. Charlie and Lola are now voiced by different people, and are not nearly as good. My two year old daughter seems to notice the difference, and not to enjoy these episodes as much as the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Charlie and Lola in our house, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD] (DVD)
This was bought because it had 'I just love my shiny red shoes' which is the programme my duaghter really enjoyed on CBeebies and kept requesting to see it over and over again. So that was why we selected volume 7, although this is not the first Charlie and Lola dvd we have and probably will not be the last one we buy. My daughter loves Charlie and Lola and chooses to watch one story while waiting for her Daddy to come home most evenings from work. It has really helped her vocabulary and her imaginative play. When not watching or reading the books she will often incoroporate some of the scenes into her own play so thankfully I watch the stories alongside her so that I know what is 'real' or 'copying' in her play!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming and educative., 7 Oct 2010
M. R. Albert - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD] (DVD)
This two characters are funny and tender; children learn that good feelings and good manners are the best way to communicate with others and be happy. Voices, drawings and plot are excelent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons Favourite DVD, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this DVD for my Grandson he thinks its great .Keeps him quiet must be a good thing

Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD]
Charlie and Lola - Volume 7 [DVD] by Charlie and Lola (DVD - 2007)