on 30 December 2012
I bought this thinking it a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. It is a good fit for my battery booster. Tip: don't use car battery charger on this battery. You will fry it in no time. Use a good quality bike charger,( I use an "Oxford accumate") and it will last a long time.
on 16 March 2014
Fitted perfectly to my case and replaced a burt out battery. Seems to perform just as well as the original. Very good
on 15 June 2015
Had it a while now. Using in Halfords Portable Power Pack 200 and it working really well.
No problems fitting
on 25 May 2013
These guys are brilliant to do business with. I ordered two of these, and the second one had been damaged in transit. When i sent a email to these guys, they were curtious and very helpful. Well recommended.
on 11 September 2013
Item very well packed,delivered on time and meets my requirements exactly. I use it to drive an astro-telescope mounting which task it well performs, being compact for portability and light in weight.
on 2 June 2015
Battery seems to be well made and came fully charged. I bought it as a replacement on something that is only used occasionally, so cannot say how reliable it will be in the long term.
on 24 August 2015
Very disappointed with the lifetime of this product - bought it in mid-May only for it to collapse after about 5 uses and now won't hold charge at all (it has even been recharged professionally). There appears to be no way of getting my money back as there appears to be no 12 month warranty unlike other batteries I have bought.
on 10 June 2016
Bought this to replace the battery in my Clarke Start'n'Charge 1010 which had lasted for over 10 years.
Took a few hours to fully charge using the original trickle charger but all now OK and I have my device back in as new condition. Will remember now to keep it topped up regularly. Excellent result !
on 7 October 2014
what I can say is very good because keep the charge for very many hours,is very good product,well this is my opinion,I am very pleased for buy this battery!!
on 9 June 2016
Replaced the old battery for size perfectly.
Highly recommended.
The terminals were not exactly in the same place, that was not a problem.