5.0 out of 5 stars "Solid Combination
I have tried this over NO explode which I've used a lot in the past. This one is no better but no worse than explode. They both help to promote a positive nitrogen balance and they both make my workouts much more effective.

Over the past 3 or 4 months I have also been experimenting with adding additional products into the mix. I have found that: Tribulus...
Published 3 months ago by B. Ferdinand

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective; Horrible Taste
After struggling with Max interval training, I decided to purchase a pre-workout supplement such as this.

At the start it made me rather dizzy and I didn't see any noticeable changes in my performance, although after a couple of drinks, it definitely started to add some extra zip to my performances. I advise people to start the dose at 1 scoop as it takes some...
Published 17 months ago by JoeyN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 10 Mar 2014
Delivered on time. Good product. I only use on workouts I know which will be intense. I take 1 hr before I training Cardio. cos im a fighter and padwork, sparring could end up making me feel sick during my workout. But if doing weight training 45mins before. X2 scoops cos 1 scoop doest have any affect. Also what I like about this product which u dont get with other brands is that tingling feeling around ur face. If uv had pre-workout drinks ur understand what I mean lol

1.0 out of 5 stars yak, 8 Mar 2014
lumpy, n mixing well, very sweet and artificial, avoid, it will give u headache, i hate it very much, flavour very strong

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Fruit Punch Pre-Workout Drink Powder (Personal Care)
Does exactly what it says it does, but if you have it too often your body does get used to it !

5.0 out of 5 stars ....., 22 Feb 2014
Love the taste and the energy it gives me, there is no crash afterwards is well which is a great plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Feb 2014
In my opinion this is the best pre-workout drink ,I've tried quite a few and this is by far my favorite

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than most of its kind, 30 Jan 2014
Superpump max is a good product, all of its ingredients are approved and it definitely gives you a kick for longer workouts. Sour apple is a very pleasant flavour, I prefer it over pink lemonade, the other one I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 11 Jan 2014
Pros:
One of the best tasting i've come across
Delivery was super quick even with Standard (Free) order
Good energy

Cons:
Pump can be overwhelming, although can feel amazing sometimes can affect ability to push higher as you feel your skin my rip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's get some more gains, 6 Dec 2013
This is insain this gets you throw your last rep and you can push yourself even more next time LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars let the madness begin!!!, 28 Nov 2013
D. Norman (UK) - See all my reviews
i learnt of this stuff from soemone I know who takes it and is an MMA fighter

I just do kickboxing and on average train 4-5 times aweek, this stuff is not for the light hearted and I recommend you do not take it just prior to sleep unless of course sleep isnot your plan ;) !!

as others have said about these products I think your body can get used to them,

I ususally use this for hard sessions or sparring, I take a few gulps about 30 mins before training and the rest during,

i love the best, but if you mix too much and dont chill it you might find it a bit sickly!! otherwise enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great energy levels, 9 Aug 2013
best workout drink ever........loveit. Have been teaching fitness for 25 years, really enjoy my workouts with this. Have used it fro over 6 months

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›