Flavour: Fruit Punch|Change

on 6 May 2014
This Review is for the Fruit Punch Flavoured tub.

My first serving I started on one scoop (as recommended on the tub) - but it was very very weak, in taste and in effect. It did however mix very well. Obviously the more scoops you put in the stronger it will be.

My 2nd serving was two scoops, and at first I didn't think it done anything at all. 3rd and 4th serving of two scoops, I could definitely feel it working. I was working out for longer and could do more sets.

After this, and for the remainder of the tub I stepped it up to 3 scoops per serving. On 3 scoops, I was spending longer in the gym and was very focused. Could do loads more sets and felt like I could just go on and on.

Overall, after a few days of getting used to it (and taking 3 scoops per serving) I could feel it working and I did feel I benefited from it.

My only gripe is that since I was needing 3 scoops per serving, the tub lasted a very short period of time. Bit of constructive criticism for future, is that I'd like to see larger (2,3,4KG) tubs and the prices slashed.

4 stars as there is always room for improvement (i.e Value for money and tub size).

If your on the fence about buying it, all I would say is TRY IT FOR YOURSELF and find out, make your own judgement on it. What might work or have an effect on someone else may not necessarily do the same for you.

If it doesn't work for you, at least you will know to stay away and try another product. You may try it and think its the pre-workout you've been looking for.
on 29 August 2014
When I say I've tried alot of pre-workout supps, I mean alot. I've used no xplode, jack 3d, assaultpharm, even myproteins own brand, amongst many others. But they have all left me feeling s***ty after about 10minutes, no real wake up call that i was searching for. This however really shocked me. It gives you such heightened focus and energy like nothing i have tried before and doesn't make you feel buzzed, it's a very clean energy so to speak. Soon as i hit the gym and my headphones are in, the first 12 reps are a breeze and really gets you off to a good start. You feel no real fatigue during the workout and you just seem to pump every last rep like its your last. Amazing feeling when im using this, cannot fault it in any way!

I usually take 2 scoops 20minutes before a workout to get the best results... As people have mentioned before though, don't take this 5-6hours before bed or else you may be a little restless.

Overall 5 out of 5. Definately Recommend
on 29 January 2016
I have used this item for many years. Variously (like now) I have used similar products because traveling internationally this item is not always available. However, I have never found its equal. I have lately tried other products because I had to but also experimented with similar products without the creatine. I find that I have less energy, less strength, and less motivation with other products. I am sold on this product. Warning: There is a reason my friends call it Super Dump. After taking this be prepared to use the restroom before the gym. This item stimulates both peristalsis of the GI tract and urinary frequency for a brief period.
on 28 November 2013
i learnt of this stuff from soemone I know who takes it and is an MMA fighter

I just do kickboxing and on average train 4-5 times aweek, this stuff is not for the light hearted and I recommend you do not take it just prior to sleep unless of course sleep isnot your plan ;) !!

as others have said about these products I think your body can get used to them,

I ususally use this for hard sessions or sparring, I take a few gulps about 30 mins before training and the rest during,

i love the best, but if you mix too much and dont chill it you might find it a bit sickly!! otherwise enjoy!!
on 12 July 2014
After having optimum nutrition pre workout I thought Id try something else out and seen this so bought this and it did nothing for me I did 1 scoop like it said and felt no change then went to 2 scoops and after I felt odd not a boost for my workout but weak my heart rate was up then down for the rest of the evening also felt very sick so I won't be buying this again ill just stick to my optimum nutrition pre workout which works wanders the tingles which I love and the huge boost it gives me but this is me everyone is different mixed well and does taste nice the orange flavour but definitely not for me
on 27 March 2014
It does what it says, I take it 30 mins before a 5:30am workout and am pumped and ready to go; my body seems to be able to do the workouts with more ease and mentally I am raring to go (in a good way).

The sour apple flavour is tart (especially after brushing your teeth - wincing face!) but ok. It can make you a little looser by the evening (if you catch my drift) but nothing like some of the other horror stories I have read for other products. No noticeable crash at all either.

Would definitely buy again.
on 10 March 2014
Delivered on time. Good product. I only use on workouts I know which will be intense. I take 1 hr before I training Cardio. cos im a fighter and padwork, sparring could end up making me feel sick during my workout. But if doing weight training 45mins before. X2 scoops cos 1 scoop doest have any affect. Also what I like about this product which u dont get with other brands is that tingling feeling around ur face. If uv had pre-workout drinks ur understand what I mean lol
on 30 March 2013
After struggling with Max interval training, I decided to purchase a pre-workout supplement such as this.

At the start it made me rather dizzy and I didn't see any noticeable changes in my performance, although after a couple of drinks, it definitely started to add some extra zip to my performances. I advise people to start the dose at 1 scoop as it takes some time getting used to the product (states this on label).

The taste is absolutely horrible and I fight to drink a 16 oz serving, but it's generally worth it.
on 13 January 2013
I swear by superpump, and recommend it to anyone wanting an edge for hard training. I've tried most of the flavours. this one is ok, but my complaint is about the amount of dye -- this has way too much. my shaker changed colour the first time I tried it (as it did with sour apple, though not as much). I'll stick with pink lemonade flavour -- not much dye in that, it seems.
on 26 February 2015
I've used about 5 different preworkouts and this is my least favourite by far.

I had to use the full two scoops and got nothing from it. The taste wasn't great either. I actually preferred not using this and working out it made me a bit funny.

But everyone reacts differently to ingredients so some people may find this stuff really good.

See one answered question