5.0 out of 5 stars good bag
Published on 22 May 2011 by Mrs

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving
Published on 7 Nov 2010 by BootsieBloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars good bag, 22 May 2011
Mrs "Love all sorts of books, Eng Lit degree,... (Potterton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have previously had a similar bag (a Radley one) and this compares favourably. The leather is soft and supple, the design is really good, especially if you use this as a travelling handbag - which is what I use it for - pockets for passport and tickets, mobile phone, purse etc. For what you get the price is reasonable and so this ticks all the boxes - reasonable cost, good performance, comfortable to wear - like someone else I have a neck problem which means a cross over bag with the weight kept down is optimal. And it comes in a rnage of colours - a must for every woman's wardrobe! Having used this bag for a couple of trips, I now rate it at a 5 because it really does tick all the boxes AND it has been admired bu other, discernng women - it looks and feels expensive. Am now looking at other colours....

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 5 Nov 2010
I have owned the green version for several months now & am looking to purchase one in another colour. I have been in pursuit of the perfect handbag for many years(soft leather, not too many pockets to loose stuff in, not too big, not too small, adjustable strap)and this almost fits the bill. Personally it would suit me better if it was an inch bigger all round but as it ticks so many of my boxes I can't complain too much. I particularly like the way the strap can adjust from across body size when I need my hands free to a shoulder strap when I don't. I don't like the cat charm but that was easy enough to remove from the beads. In short, you can't go wrong with this bag so buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars super delighted, 4 Aug 2010
I have this bag in both the Red and the dark Blue, absolutely the business, lovely colours,soft texture, light weight to wear.AND at last a company that has thought about sucurity,as i have had the upset of having by purse stolen from my previous bag on the bus, i much welcome this thought, the zip fastening and then the fold over and clip down top is just what we need. THANKYOU CATWALK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catwalk Collection Red Dispatch bag, 15 Jun 2010
Very happy with the purchase. The bag arrived timely and is made of beautiful soft leather. I was expecting it to be a bit more roomy, but there are a number of pockets and I like the flap-over-top which looks quirky and gives extra security. The red colour is as I hoped for, more of a reddy brown than a bright red and I love the Catwalk bag charm! The strap is long enough to go across the body comfortably. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars eyecatching, 19 Jan 2010
Ann Frankland "sheezalady" (Lancs UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag - Dispatch (Apparel)
This is a much bigger bag than I expected & is excellent for light shopping, this fulfills all my needs esp as I suffer from nerve damage in my neck, there is no weight to this at all due to the thick strap & is so comfortable to wear & also which is important, looks FAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the physio ordered!!, 12 April 2010
Mrs. J. E. Martin "Gemini Jill" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been suffering from chronic pain from a debilitating neck disease for the last three years. My physio had suggested that I lighten the load in my handbag and also that I choose a cross body strap design. Having read previous reviews this handbag seemed to meet all criteria. Well it has exceeded them all as it is lightweight, compact, but well designed with easily accessible pockets for items like car keys, yet maintaining security throughout. I have managed to restrict my day to day contents leaving space for small purchases when on shopping trips. It is very stylish in itself and would suit any woman of any age. I am very tempted to buy another one in a different colour. The quality and softness of the leather is unsurpassable and very easy to maintain. It is certainly worth the price and deserves its five star if not more!! Finally, I congratulate you for the speed of dispatch and subsequent delivery. Thank you for such an outstanding product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked at bad reviews!, 15 Dec 2010
Lisa Fisher (London) - See all my reviews
I wasn't going to review this bag (red) as I've had it for over 6 months, but I had clicked onto it again to view the other colours. I was shocked to see the bad reviews, I think they must have just been unlucky with a dud! I purchased this bag to go with a favourite pair of DM flipflops. I was lucky the colour matched perfectly. The bag came promptly and very well packaged the leather is lovely and soft and as for the zips so far no problems. The clasp was stiff at first but is now a lot easier to undo. I used this bag alot thoughout the summer and when the Autumn came and the fav flipflops went to the back of the wardrobe I purchased a pair of Fly London boots that also match the bag fab and so am still using it loads. I am quite clumsy so if anyone could ruin this bag it would be me especially as it has had so much use my cat charm is still intact and jingles nicely as I walk. So to sum up I love this bag and if you get a good one its a tough cookie to beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as ever, 2 Feb 2010
Bagmad (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
As usual absolutely perfect service from this company and the bag is of such excellent quality. It is compact, but you can get everything in it. I bought the black and the brown and the brown is a lovely antique lived in look. Five stars are just not enough!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving, 7 Nov 2010
This handbag seemed to tick all the boxes for me, as I wanted an across-body bag with secure fastening for a trip to Rome, where I'd previously had my purse lifted from a bag. The leather is lovely and soft and at first, the bag appeared to be good quality. However, after just 5 days' use, the stitching of the outer zip started coming undone. The zip lies between the strap fastenings and this put extra strain on the partially unstitched zip, which would have only got worse with more use. This may be a design fault, but I believe the problem was exacerbated by shoddy workmanship. The bag was returned to Amazon for a refund and I am now hunting for a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 17 April 2010
R. C. Drayton (Hants) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a long time for a cross body bag and have been unable to find one big enough for my needs and at a price I could afford. At last I have found one and its everything I've been looking for, lovely soft leather size great holds all my rubbish and more but one of the main things is the width of the strap I was advised to have a wider shoulder strap to help my back and neck and this has one. I to would like one in each of the colours. GREAT BAG I LOVE IT......

Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag - Dispatch - Black