5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM
HAD THIS STORAGE TENT FOR A YEAR NOW, IT HAS KEPT ALL THE BIKES AND GARDENING TOOLS DRY AND RUST FREE, EVEN THROUGH ALL THE HEAVY SNOW IT HAS KEPT IT SHAPE AND STILL LOOKS LIKE NEW. WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE WITHOUT HESITATION.
Published on 9 Aug 2010 by j

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, shame about zip!!!!
Good Idea, cheaper than buying another shed just for kids bikes, looks ok, poor quality zip lets it down, should squeeze 2 years out of it, 3 stars cos of zip and priced too high.
Published on 4 April 2009 by average joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, shame about zip!!!!, 4 April 2009
This review is from: Durable Weatherproof Outdoor Garden Cycle Tent / Cave For Bike, Scooter Or Storage In Green & Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 9 Aug 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged. I don't think anything was missing but ..., 14 July 2014
Well packaged. I don't think anything was missing but I haven't set it up yet because of my illness so there u go. If there's a problem I will improvise. I've bought a large bike cover to cover my bike and another cover to put on the ground as an extra protection. I can only hope it can withstand the winds in London, UK!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product but....., 30 May 2014
The cheap and nasty zips used really let the product down.

Cannot for the life in me understand why you would design something that works really well and do something so stupid that is fundamentally probably the most important part is its weakest link. Great shame but it totally let's the product down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 23 Sep 2013
This does exactly what it says on the tin so far- it is a tent that was easy to assemble, (Up in about 10 minutes) holds one adult and two junior bikes and looks really tidy. Has been waterproof so far as well. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars tidy tent, 21 Sep 2013
use it for storing garden furniture over the winter able to fit in a table and 8 chairs and a sand pit and loads more

5.0 out of 5 stars tidy tent, 10 Aug 2012
such a great idea, bought as an addition to my shed. alot larger than it looks in the picture so can fit alot more than i thought inside. putting it together was no problem and i fixed it to a fence with no problems. would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage Tent thing, 9 Dec 2011
Mr. R. K. Lestrange "pompeyritchie" (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great product! It was extremly easy to erect and seems very stable outside in all the elements. My 2 bicycles and BBQ easily fit inside the tent. The tent has two zips for really easy access.
I had been using tarpauline for ages to cover my bikes and BBQ. This is so much more practical!

4.0 out of 5 stars every1 needs this item, 11 Mar 2014
well, I think I will buy one after I read the positive comments on this item. I hope I won't repent of having bought.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish, 10 Nov 2011
I bought this item and it was raining in it! the items were completely damaged! Very hard to put on and was everywhere cause of the wind. didn't hold even for a day. one of the sticks broke while I put the item up, like a fragile toy! I contact the company, they were extremely rude. I informed them and they said that I had to return the item asap. I did tell them that the item was completely wet in and out and I really couldn't find a way to return it in the same package. once you open, I can bet you can't put it back as before!
they didn't care so I've lost my money.
I'm sure I've added a review in the past, not sure if and how disappeared....
will check with Amazon.
for now just spend a bit more money and don't waste them here!
good luck