4.0 out of 5 stars Red light for dog collar
Brought for dog collar little bit bigger than I thought but it's ok, attached to dogs collar and it's nice and bright (dog is black so in darkness is unseeable) but with this she now stands out a mile, comes with a battery and to put the light in full working order you need to press and hold the light together for 3 seconds to take it out of demo mode, once this is done...
Published on 14 July 2009 by Meadowsmum

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable...
Great idea... when it works! Frustratingly unreliable, I bought two of these from a competitor (mid October 09), to hang on our rugsack's when walking on the roads in the Lake District at night. Sometimes they won't turn on, other times they won't stay on, and if you do get it to switch on, they ALWAYS turn off by themselves off anytime from 1 minute upto around 1/2 hour,...
Published on 27 Oct 2009 by M B

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful!, 18 Nov 2011
I used to buy cheapest lights for my dog but they didn't last long. This one is great! I can see him in the dark and looks quite sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the dog's collars......, 24 Oct 2011
Bought a red and blue night light for the dogs collars, for walking them in the fields at night and early morning. Think they are great and can see at a glance how far away the pups are, plus have had lots of comments from people passing us in the street about their little lights. They are for my peace of mind and don't look tacky like some of the flashing bones you can get.
Just remember to get your batteries Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2016 x 12for them on line as its much cheaper. I paid £2 in local shop for 1 battery and you can get nearly 12 for £2.65 on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Collar Light, 13 July 2011
H. Wren "HattyO" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have used these lights for 5 years now and they are great. They are water and shock proof. I have a large 7 stone dog who runs all over the place, in and out the water etc. Would not buy any other collar light now. Have tried them all and this is by far the best for value and long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nite Ize Spotit LED Collar Light White, 19 Feb 2011
Great item, especially in the dark autumn nights. This was my second Nite Ize -light and this time it came with full batteries. (The first time I purchased from Amazon.co.uk the exactly same item the batteries were empty, so that was then a little bit disappointing.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last 2 minutes, 16 Dec 2010
I thought this product was going to be the answer to all my late night/early morning dog walking woes and to start with it was great... then after a matter of minutes it stopped working! Frustratingly unreliable, sometimes it turns itself off, other times I can't even get it to work, and when you do finally get it to turn on and stay on, it goes so dim it's not worth having. Do not buy this product it is not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective for dog walking, 30 Nov 2010
I use one of these white SpotLit lights attached to my dog's collar while walking in the dark winter nights. The device has proven, over the last month, to be excellent. The clip is extremely sturdy, the light cast is highly visible at night, and after a month battery life and reliability are faultless. I have not tested its abilities to withstand water submersion however the tight fitting molded design looks as if this will not be a problem. Be sure to follow the instructions to deactivate 'demo' mode on purchase and if you want maximum visibility for you and others to see your dog I'd recommend the white version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco Dogs, 9 Nov 2010
I've tried lots of flashing gear for my dogs so I can see them when walking them in the dark in winter, the Spotlit light seems to be doing the job well. They show up really well even from a distance. It is easy to switch on and off and can have it as a constant light or flashing and it clips easily to your dogs collar. One of mine needed new batteries as soon as I got it but other than that they have been great. They seem a lot more rugged than some of the flashing lights I have tried in the past, they appear waterproof and the dogs don't seem to know they are wearing them. So far, I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to friends but still need to get through a full winter with them to be sure :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nitte Ize Spotlit, 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Nite Ize SpotLit Disco (DIY & Tools)
I have two long haired dogs and on the dark nights this is great I can see them both and if they are close to me I can see where I am going I might cause people to think they have seen UFO.s as they run across the fields with the light changing colours It clips easly onto the collar and has survived a dog running through a burn. have not tried to change the battery yet but I am sure it will be easy Would recemmond this to dogs owners save worring where they are in the dark Also good for walking on the lead along a dark road.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but if you use a harness not easy ..., 27 Dec 2014
Mrs. D. J. Manford "debi57" (Chester, England) - See all my reviews
Great idea but if you use a harness not easy to attach to. Red is quite dim & it's not very easy to switch on & off.

5.0 out of 5 stars no where to hide., 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nite Ize SpotLit Disco (DIY & Tools)
Great, can be seen from a great distance, very bright. Great when my dog, Max goes for a swim in the dark.

Nite Ize SpotLit Disco