5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Hyclean Vacuum Bags
Having purchased the cleaner on a friend's recommendation, after having problems with a Dyson upright, this cleaner is simply brilliant. However when it came to buying refills, I was shocked at the prices being charged on the high street for these bags. Imagine my joy when I found this supplier who was cheaper!

Can recommend wholeheartly both this product and...
Published on 20 Mar. 2010 by Inspector 007

1.0 out of 5 stars Only half the expected bags came!
This product did not come in the box and only came with 2 bags as opposed to 4 even though I have previously ordered these bags for the same price and got 4 bags. Very disappointed. Feel ripped off and will definitely not buy these on Amazon again.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs S Vijh

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Hyclean Vacuum Bags, 20 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for 9153500 Cylinder Series (Kitchen & Home)

Can recommend wholeheartly both this product and the supplier. The genuine product does the job better than the 'copies' I tried before. And the supplier was quick and efficient. 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Official product - excellent price, 3 Aug. 2010
This is the official Miele product at the cheapest price that I could find at the time of purchase. Will buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars vacuum bags, 11 Sept. 2010
Mrs. L. A. Pilkington (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
These are the genuine product and don't cost a fortune. I tried cheap bags from another supplier - what a mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great find, 29 Mar. 2011
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are great bags, expensive but all miele bags are, they are quality though. These are the strong fabric type which were like the ones I got with the vacuum. I am guilty of filling these bags to almost beyond their capacity and luckily these bags can take it.

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine bags, 27 Nov. 2011
Mr. Colin Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
It always amazes me how you can buy the genuine bags delivered to your door for a couple of pounds cheaper than of the manufacturer and with free delivery too PS have tried the cheaper generic bags and they just clogged up my hoover so stick with theses !

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum cleaner bags, 13 Jan. 2011
D. G. AMADO - See all my reviews
Vacuum cleaner bags by Miele. Original replacement accesories. Insert in your Miele vacuum cleaner and proceed to use for the next four to six months (depending on the amount of dirt you suck up) After dustbag change indicator alerts you to replace the hygienic bag, do so. Then toss full dust bag in the bin.

Its a vacuum cleaner bag.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Witton, 18 Nov. 2011
The bags are what are required by Miele, they arrived on time and were a reasonable price.They are bags little else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Item at a Good Price., 21 Jan. 2011
Mr. S. Newbury "Galleons" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I love my Miele hoover but was a little shocked at the price of the bags until I found these on Amazon. Genuine item at a very good price compared to what you would have to pay on the high street. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Miele G/N vacuum cleaner bags..., 20 Nov. 2009
What can I say? - they're vacuum cleaner bags!

Well - they're very good, much better than some non-miele one's that I had tried previously, which didn't fit quite so well and seemed to fill up much quicker!?!

So great bags - highly recomended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Individual works of art, 29 Oct. 2013
Nedward "Ned3" (Scotland UK Europe) - See all my reviews
These are bags for the Miele cylinder vacuum, and they do the job fantastically well. However, in my opinion, they go beyond mere utilitarianism, and each represents an individual (if identical) work of art. From the moment the box arrived, I was fascinated by the shape and texture of these small and perfectly formed creations.
I took one to work with me, and have placed this in a frame on my desk. I also placed one in my car so that in traffic jams I can gaze upon it and dream of special times.
There are four in the pack, and I have used one so far for its intended and prosaic function. Whenever I have visitors, I show them the vacuum, and then offer to show them the bag. Many have never seen a dustbag for a vacuum cleaner, as they own bagless models. When they see how this bag fits in the cylinder cleaner, they all want one. Last week, I showed four farmers from France how the cleaner and bags work, The week before I had a six stunt men from Sicily. They said that the technology was very interesting, and one vowed to have a parachute made out of the same material for his next film.
I feel that one is doing more than buying a dustbag here. The name and the sophistication of the material mean that you are buying something with a pedigree; if you are caught with this dustbag in your hand, you won't feel embarrassed. You can show it to guests, and use it as a work of art. I know of a man in Fife who won't go shopping without one. I can understand why.