5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Hyclean Vacuum Bags
Having purchased the cleaner on a friend's recommendation, after having problems with a Dyson upright, this cleaner is simply brilliant. However when it came to buying refills, I was shocked at the prices being charged on the high street for these bags. Imagine my joy when I found this supplier who was cheaper!

Can recommend wholeheartly both this product and...
Published on 20 Mar 2010 by Inspector 007

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny bags, sometimes fiddly to install.
My new Miele vac came with a box of 4 bags and one set of filters. It's such a powerful machine that the tiny bag filled up at an amazing speed, overflowing into the cavity on first use. Before I knew it I had filled up all four bags. Also Miele pay scrupulous attention to the filter system, and rightly so. But it does mean that the two filters need replacing equally...
Published 1 month ago by AndrewL94

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Hyclean Vacuum Bags, 20 Mar 2010
This review is from: Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for S2000 & S5000 Cylinder Series (Kitchen & Home)

Can recommend wholeheartly both this product and the supplier. The genuine product does the job better than the 'copies' I tried before. And the supplier was quick and efficient. 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine bags, 27 Nov 2011
Mr. Colin Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
It always amazes me how you can buy the genuine bags delivered to your door for a couple of pounds cheaper than of the manufacturer and with free delivery too PS have tried the cheaper generic bags and they just clogged up my hoover so stick with theses !

5.0 out of 5 stars Official product - excellent price, 3 Aug 2010
This is the official Miele product at the cheapest price that I could find at the time of purchase. Will buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars vacuum bags, 11 Sep 2010
Mrs. L. A. Pilkington (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
These are the genuine product and don't cost a fortune. I tried cheap bags from another supplier - what a mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witton, 18 Nov 2011
The bags are what are required by Miele, they arrived on time and were a reasonable price.They are bags little else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great find, 29 Mar 2011
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are great bags, expensive but all miele bags are, they are quality though. These are the strong fabric type which were like the ones I got with the vacuum. I am guilty of filling these bags to almost beyond their capacity and luckily these bags can take it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele GN Hyclean Bags, 3 April 2011
Colin Johnston "Colin J..." (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Exactly as described. Also free postage as opposed to Miele themselves who charge for postage unless ordering more than one box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum cleaner bags, 13 Jan 2011
D. G. AMADO - See all my reviews
Vacuum cleaner bags by Miele. Original replacement accesories. Insert in your Miele vacuum cleaner and proceed to use for the next four to six months (depending on the amount of dirt you suck up) After dustbag change indicator alerts you to replace the hygienic bag, do so. Then toss full dust bag in the bin.

Its a vacuum cleaner bag.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Item at a Good Price., 21 Jan 2011
Mr. S. Newbury "Galleons" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I love my Miele hoover but was a little shocked at the price of the bags until I found these on Amazon. Genuine item at a very good price compared to what you would have to pay on the high street. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Vacuum Bags, 20 Sep 2010
Mr. Alan S. Pratt (Warwickshire , England) - See all my reviews
These bags are good value for money and were delivered in a matter of a few days . The firm is highly recommended .