4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money
If you like chunky watches, this is ideal. Nice and sturdy. Quality feels expensive. The only downside is the clasp, it is so stiff that even after wearing it everyday for the last couple of months, I still have trouble unclasping it with my nails, and nearly end up breaking my nails!
Published 8 months ago by A. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 4867 Pro Diver Collection Swiss Quartz Watch
I am unable to review this item as I normally would as I returned it shortly after delivery. I bought it for my wife for Xmas but she found it too heavy.

Published 15 months ago by Mr. David Hopwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 4867 Pro Diver Collection Swiss Quartz Watch, 6 Dec. 2013
Mr. David Hopwood (West Yorkshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Pro Diver Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet in Two Tone Stainless Steel Case 4867 (Watch)

My own personal objection to this watch is based on my experience with dive watches - I have never seen a watch rated at 200m that does not have a screw down crown. Everyone I have owned has without exception had one. I cannot believe that this watch can be properly sealed, and indeed there have been reports of some getting water inside under circumstances where it should not have happened.

I emailed Invicta questioning the lack of screw down crown and have not received a reply!

I have struggled over the years to buy my wife a wife a watch with decent waterproofing. She has steadfastly refused to let me buy her a Tag Heuer. I thought I had found the answer with this watch, but alas no.

BTW if you look on the internet for watch waterproof ratings you will find something like this:

100m - washing up and taking a shower
200m - General swimming and shallow snorkelling
300m - Scuba diving.

The reason these WR ratings are only suitable for the pruposes shown is that there is a great difference between static pressure (the way all watches are rated by tank testing) and dynamic pressure (moving through the water).

I hope my comments help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 17 July 2014
A. Lee "Alithon" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 4867 Pro Diver, 15 July 2013
I am quite happy with the watch: it feels bulky, design is beautiful and the time (so far) is accurate.
The only drawback is the clasp, which is difficult to open.
What more could I ask for 70?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Really nice watch. Would recommend it.