5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for eczema
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by amy

1.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense problem
Unfortunately this product gave extreme irritation to my skin which is very sensitive and aging. I have not had this sort of reaction before. .with sun creams but it had been recommended. My face went very red and hot, I used it twice and it felt worse, after two or three days it recovered and I went back to my usual creams.
The firm was very helpful and on return of...
Published 10 months ago by kerguelen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for eczema, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
I have severe eczema and as such I have tried various different suncreams over the years. I used to use the E45 one before they stopped making it! However, this was recommended to me and has been superb. Its quite runny and takes a few minutes to dry in but after that its amazing. First and foremost I had no reaction plus i didn't need to reapply during the day, despite being the 30 degree heat and sun all day. Also the smell reminds me of being a kid as its got that proper old fashioned suncream smell!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 26 Sept. 2013
Po (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
Went to Portugal and it was 30 degrees in the shade. Most sunscreens bring me out in a rash but not this one. Light and pleasant to apply, not sticky and no white marks. Only needed to do that once each morning and it lasted all day . The only place I got sunburn was the small patch of skin I missed! Would definitely buy this again, although two of us used it all week and bottle still feels quite full. Also bought the tinted facial sunscreen and lip balm and loved them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection, 2 July 2009
I use this all the time it is reccomended by skin specialists and is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended by Doctor, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
bought this product, after a discussion with a (UK) dermatologist.
This product has been tested (and approved?) by the Australian Health authorities, so if anyone knows about sun protection, it is the Aussies !
This is a 'pharmacy' grade approved SPF50+ product, and not a 'cosmetic' fashion statement.
It is soft, and rubs in totally, without any smear or discoloration; In fact it soaks in invisible.
some high factor products leaves a solid colour/or chalky residue, not this which complexly rubs in.

A consultants recommendation was good enough for me, and this 125ml bottle is ideal for carrying around.
(they) also make a 50ml roll on, and a large 'pump' action size bottle, but this seemed the best size/value ratio.
Next day delivery.
Would Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLE, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
I've suffered from polymorphic light eruption for about 15 years and have used a cream that looks unattractive (stays white on the skin) and isn't comfortable to wear. Sunsense is wonderful ! Easy to apply, isn't sticky and isn't noticeable on the skin. PLUS I haven't suffered a skin outbreak of what I call 'the dreaded rash'. I understand that PLE can disappear as quickly as it came, so maybe that has happened but Sunsense is a revelation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
I purchased this product after chemotherapy treatment for a pre cancerous rash on my face. It was recommended by the dermatologist. It is very effective and water resistant. A single application lasts all day. I do not like using any creams but now I have little choice if I want to keep my face on if I go out; literally! It seems to work well as a moisturiser too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
Can not believe that I haven't found this before my daughter suffers with eczema and this is the only suncream that works summer was always a nightmare but with lots of this cream my daughter can play outside. This product is on the high price side. It after buying every sun product and throwing it away, I don't care how much it cost but it works so its worth every penny .

4.0 out of 5 stars martin's high protection suncream, 22 Feb. 2011
Recently had moles removed from back/face and NHS Consultant advised sunsense factor 50 sun cream. Visit own property in Spain for at least 12 weeks a year so important to source good quality cream. Most satisfied with Sunsense which offers full protection whilst still allowing those rays to filter through. Am a slightly vain 61 year old who likes the tanned look!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sun safe, 19 April 2011
my Doctor recommended this recently so have'nt used it much but so far i am very happy. Goes on easy doesnt feel like it clogs the surface..am putting it to the real test in Cuba.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hospital recommended product, 29 July 2011
My son has eczema and the Dr and Nurse at the hospital recommended this product as other sun creams irritated his skin. This sun cream works well for him for those times when he doesn't want to have long sleeves or long legged trousers on.
Excellent customer service was given as Royal Mail took a long time getting this item to me. Would recommend and buy from this company again. Thank you.

Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml