5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective
I purchased this product after chemotherapy treatment for a pre cancerous rash on my face. It was recommended by the dermatologist. It is very effective and water resistant. A single application lasts all day. I do not like using any creams but now I have little choice if I want to keep my face on if I go out; literally! It seems to work well as a moisturiser too.
Published on 3 Aug 2012 by jlhalstead1

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for sensitive skins
I bought this product based on the people's review here. I was looking for sunscreen for sensitive skins as I'm allergic to some cosmetics and creams. Annoying thing was that the search-engine misleadingly brought this product together with other sunscreen products for sensitive skin. It had a lot of good reviews so I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I had terrible...
Published 3 months ago by K bett

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 3 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection, 2 July 2009
I use this all the time it is reccomended by skin specialists and is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for eczema, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
I have severe eczema and as such I have tried various different suncreams over the years. I used to use the E45 one before they stopped making it! However, this was recommended to me and has been superb. Its quite runny and takes a few minutes to dry in but after that its amazing. First and foremost I had no reaction plus i didn't need to reapply during the day, despite being the 30 degree heat and sun all day. Also the smell reminds me of being a kid as its got that proper old fashioned suncream smell!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
Went to Portugal and it was 30 degrees in the shade. Most sunscreens bring me out in a rash but not this one. Light and pleasant to apply, not sticky and no white marks. Only needed to do that once each morning and it lasted all day . The only place I got sunburn was the small patch of skin I missed! Would definitely buy this again, although two of us used it all week and bottle still feels quite full. Also bought the tinted facial sunscreen and lip balm and loved them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended by Doctor, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
bought this product, after a discussion with a (UK) dermatologist.
This product has been tested (and approved?) by the Australian Health authorities, so if anyone knows about sun protection, it is the Aussies !
This is a 'pharmacy' grade approved SPF50+ product, and not a 'cosmetic' fashion statement.
It is soft, and rubs in totally, without any smear or discoloration; In fact it soaks in invisible.
some high factor products leaves a solid colour/or chalky residue, not this which complexly rubs in.

A consultants recommendation was good enough for me, and this 125ml bottle is ideal for carrying around.
(they) also make a 50ml roll on, and a large 'pump' action size bottle, but this seemed the best size/value ratio.
Next day delivery.
Would Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
Can not believe that I haven't found this before my daughter suffers with eczema and this is the only suncream that works summer was always a nightmare but with lots of this cream my daughter can play outside. This product is on the high price side. It after buying every sun product and throwing it away, I don't care how much it cost but it works so its worth every penny .

4.0 out of 5 stars sun safe, 19 April 2011
my Doctor recommended this recently so have'nt used it much but so far i am very happy. Goes on easy doesnt feel like it clogs the surface..am putting it to the real test in Cuba.

4.0 out of 5 stars martin's high protection suncream, 22 Feb 2011
Recently had moles removed from back/face and NHS Consultant advised sunsense factor 50 sun cream. Visit own property in Spain for at least 12 weeks a year so important to source good quality cream. Most satisfied with Sunsense which offers full protection whilst still allowing those rays to filter through. Am a slightly vain 61 year old who likes the tanned look!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Sep 2009
A Kid's Review
Have used on holiday in Turkey. Nice to wear not sticky and easy to apply. Long wearing.

4.0 out of 5 stars non greasy total protection in the sun, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml (Personal Care)
As a man who is thin to non-existent on top it is vital that I am well protected from spring through to autumn. I found this product did the job and did not leave my scalp shinning like a beacon after use. It is easy to apply, a nice pocket sized bottle and well priced.

Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 125 ml