5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job
Long enough to for me to secure through the bike frame and wheel and a post easily. The self coil means i can fit it in my pocket. Now I have a lock, 10 minutes walks become 1 min sprint races on my bike. Good times.
Sadly I cannot comment on how strong it is as I have not had time to try a chainsaw on it but I would think a bike thief would be rather conspicuous if...
Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Ricky Jervais

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality lock.
The key made from such cheap soft metal that it snapped off in the lock 2nd use. I had to break the lock which took approximately 40 seconds of hitting it with a stone.
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by m

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike Lock, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black (Sports)
This bike lock is great. Easy to carry (not very heavy), ideal for when quickly nipping into the shops etc, but probably would not stop a more organised thief.

Knocked one star off because I saw the same lock in Tesco's a week after I bought this for almost halp the price I paid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Deterrent yet...., 27 May 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Whilst I do find these locks could act as deterrent for would be burglars, quality leaves much to be desired. They can easily be opened by a newbie pilferer and a walk in the park for seasoned one, leading to a ride in the park

If your bike is insured and you're not to keen about it than I suggest get one of these locks :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled., 14 Jun 2013
Despite the bike lock being small enough to easily carry around, the design is poor and could quite easily be cut through by a small pair of cutters. Not substantial enough for any long term parking of the bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Jan 2013
Great lock, does the job, sturdy and flexible enough. Easy enough to carry in a backback, not to heavy and keys work fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 29 Dec 2012
Unless you live in a quiet village where no-one locks their doors, I would advise against buying this lock.

No product has ever given me less peace of mind. Pay the extra 20 quid and get a decent lock from abus, or save some cash and lock your bike up with shoelaces instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars its not warth even making a lock like this, 15 Nov 2012
i did have a lock like this on a bike that i did have no one should get this lock why its a cable lock if some one wanted your bike all they need is sharp wire cutters and your bike is gone get your self a hardened chain and strong padlock i learned my lessone by somone taking my bike i had a cable lock on it and my bike was gone in day light no one looks at my bike now i have a big ass chain on it get your self a big chain if not cable lock if your bike dose not matter much to you

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do much good, 29 Sep 2012
Had this chain for a week before my bike got stolen so I'm gonna have to give it 1 star

1.0 out of 5 stars Bike Stolen by simply forcing the lock, 5 Sep 2012
Mr. M. Taylor - See all my reviews
I've had this bike lock for a while and today I found my bike had been stolen.

After checking the CCTV I found that two children simply yanked the lock hard enough and it came loose.

Terrible lock, take my advice and invest in a good solid chain and a chunky padlock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bike stolen on second day - do not buy this 'lock', 22 July 2012
Honest to god, gutted. My own stupid fault - I read the reviews saying how flimsy it was, but thought it'd be grand. Left work on second day of having new bike, felt horror at seeing no bike chained to the railings. BUY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS 'LOCK'!

5.0 out of 5 stars bike lock, 9 Mar 2012
this product is excellent, works really well light weight and long enough for 2 bikes, all at a great price i would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›