5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job
Long enough to for me to secure through the bike frame and wheel and a post easily. The self coil means i can fit it in my pocket. Now I have a lock, 10 minutes walks become 1 min sprint races on my bike. Good times.
Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Ricky Jervais

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality lock.
The key made from such cheap soft metal that it snapped off in the lock 2nd use. I had to break the lock which took approximately 40 seconds of hitting it with a stone.
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by m

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality lock., 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars How to get your bike STOLEN -Buy this lock, 1 July 2012
Bike STOLEN within seconds whilst using this lock. For anyone reading this review, I strongly advice - DO NOT BUY IT, Unless off-course you have money to buy a new Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 10 Jun 2011
Sadly I cannot comment on how strong it is as I have not had time to try a chainsaw on it but I would think a bike thief would be rather conspicuous if he were to go to such lengths...

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought bike would be safe....., 14 May 2013
I was very pleased with this lock when it arrived and thought it would be perfect for my brand new bike bought 5 days prior to this review. Today however, i used this lock for the first time, on my 5 day old bike, and have seen neither bike or lock since!!! Be aware, this item will very, very easily be cut off your bike with bolt cutters as i heartbreakingly found out today.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 3 Jan 2013
Jason (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
HAD one of these on my bike, until a security camera recorded 2 dark figures simply breaking it off with nothing more than they're own hands. don't be a skinflint like i was with a lock. you think it will never happen to you, that no one will want to take your rusted old bike, so why bother spending anymore than a fiver? they see this lock and see an opportunity, don't give it to them. get an proper chain and tempered padlock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Locked with TWO of these, bike stolen WITH the locks, 27 Sep 2013
Miss Eva Lacuskova "Nage Drake" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I used two (chained both wheels to the frame and the stand) and my bicycle got stolen yesterday with no sign of the locks either. If this is meant to protect the bike from theft then it's useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2011
To cut a long story short, this is a great buy. But if you want more specific answers, read on...
The product arrived on time and I was happy with it straight away. It has a lovely weight to it, however it is light enough to carry around in your bag, on your bike etc. There are two keys and both work perfectly well, it is always reassuring and handy to have a back-up! You would be silly to think 'It's too cheap, I'll get a more expensive one that will be better.' Don't be fooled by the price, it does the job perfectly well, it is genuinely a very good price! Would recommend to anyone wanting a trusty, cheap bike lock.
ps. If my bike gets stolen I will be very embaressed, but I will write another review :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you want your bike stolen, 14 Aug 2013
This is the first lock I bought for my bike and it is so so thin that a pair of cheap bolt cutters will tear through it in a split second. My friend had a lock like this on his 400 mountain bike and when he returned to where his bike was all he found was the cable lock with a clean cut through it and his bike gone.

The ideal lock to get is a good solid D lock.

I would definitely not recommend this lock to any bike owner.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIKE STOLEN AVOID THIS LOCK, 20 Feb 2013
Bike stolen
Unfortunately missed coverage by CCTV, but it was a busy area - the cut lock was not left so I suspect it was picked
Don't buy this - get a better lock to be secure

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 8 Jan 2013
Please avoid! My bike along with my friends bike were stolen in a busy area because of this lock, was locked up for not even 2 hours came back and they were gone. it is definitely worth investing another 10 or so and gettin yourself a D lock, It's too easy for thieves to cut through.