Style Name: ResettableChange

on 31 July 2011
I bought this padlock for locker space in the gym and it does the job. I like the fact that its not the average combi padlock but it is a bit fiddly to align all the 4 numbers in a perfect line to open AND to close the lock. Its a bit of an annoyance that you have to have the numbers all aligned to lock the darn thing again but all in all I am pleased. (I kno I don't sound it but really it does the job and its sturdy for something more heavy duty) Another pro is that its VERY easy to change the combination any time you want.

i would defo recommend it to a friend
on 11 December 2012
I bought 8 of these for my van's back door locks. Sadly they do not work after a week. They are not external locks and they are hard to open and close. I sent one back as it stopped working after two days. Now, after 2 weeks they are all hard to open and close an I need to buy new locks. Not a good buy sorry.
on 12 February 2012
This lock is just what we were looking for. Easy to set, numbers move easily when required to unlock in the dark. It has been used outside and has not frozen up in the cold weather. This was a test product but we will be ordering some more. Very good product.
on 21 May 2010
Fantastic, a padlock for my sports club locker which I don't have to carry a key for and best of all, could set a combination for that I'll never forget.
on 3 November 2012
This seemed at first to be a very nice, secure padlock. However after using it for several weeks, it has become increasingly unreliable for opening and closing. This may be down to the fact that it has a changeable combination and so the outer number wheels can be removed from the unit. Whatever the exact reason the result is that even with the correct code entered it is very difficult to be sure if the lock will open or close, a lot of the time some fine adjustment of the fairly loose number wheels is needed which is time consuming and irritating.
on 3 August 2010
We have used these padlocks outside for a number of years. They need a bit of WD40 now and again because they are not rated for outdoor use, but they have certainly done the job for us. Can be a little fiddly to get the numbers exactly lined up, but that adds to the security (they do 'click' into place, but sometimes need a wee fine adjustment). The raised lugs makes it easy to rotate the numbers, and with practice means the lock can be opened in darkness.
Resetting the number is easy.
Now buying another 2 for additional use...
on 27 December 2010
Easy to read, easy to use and will last about a year in the open. The best and easiest to use combination padlock.
on 10 February 2013
In recent years we have gone thru several combination locks, all metal. But they became difficult to use what with rust and no purposefull grip on the dials. This lock solves these problems, first because the dials are plastic and second the dials have some raised nodules for grip.
on 29 October 2010
Really easy to setup and use. Time will tell if it rusts to bits. But it is really fast and easy to use.
on 13 August 2012
Bought for a garden gate...have had it 8 months and we can no longer unlock it. Not sure why? Bit of a pain that the correct combination has to be set to close the padlock, so perhaps that is where the combination has become reset- particularly as the children use it all the time to get their bikes in and out. That said I will give it another go as the large numbers and 'paddles' to move the numbers make it easy for the kids to use. Not a bad price compared to others on the market, and was fairly easy to use the angle grinder to get it off the gate!!!

See one answered question