5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT!!!
Published 14 months ago by mrs h v busby

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great
This looked really fab when it arrived and caused a lot of excitement. However the tag for hanging it for did not last very long...only a few hits and then fell to the floor where it was then bashed. Full of goodies.
Published 17 months ago by Rachel Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT!!!, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
I would like to say that this product is brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone! The shape colour and design are all great. We had a Birthday party for my 2 daughters last weekend and we had a Pinata competition! We had 3 Pinatas, one for each of my daughters and their friends, and one for my little boy and his friends, (wasn't his birthday but he saw a bumble bee pinata on Amazon and was desperate to have it!).
My one daughter and her friends had the strawberry and one had a horse pinata, With both the Bumble bee and the horse the hanger came away from the pinata making them fall on the floor before they had been hit open, but the strawberry held strong until it was hit open and all the sweets fell out!
Also, I had previously ordered a different Pinata for my daughter, which in fact turned out to be a balloon not a Pinata, (this has since been withdrawn from Amazon), so 3 days before her birthday she had no pinata!!! We looked on Amazon and found this strawberry one, but it said 3 - 5 days delivery. I ordered it Wednesday evening even though her party was Sunday. I then emailed Fun Fuzion asking them to dispatch it ASAP. By 8.45am on Thursday morning I had an email to say it had been dispatched and would be with me on Saturday. It arrived on Saturday and made my daughters day. A BIG THANK YOU TO FUN FUZION!!!!!
Super product, super company I would recommend it/them to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
Bought for my daughters party and the kids loved it. great size too and took a while to break for the 3-7 year olds so obviously made well!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a kids party, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
Bought for a 9 year old girls party - they loved it - kept them occupied for at least 20 minutes

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, 12 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars strawberry pinata, 6 Jun 2013
D. Culliford - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
Good product, this is second strawberry pinata I have bought, also bought one for my daughters previous birthday. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock out!, 16 July 2014
Anj (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
Bright, apt for summer. Great hit at summer fete. money spinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Strawberry Pinata (Toy)
Received quickly, great purchase would use again

Strawberry Pinata