on 27 March 2012
I ordered these bags on the 21st February 2012 and was under the impression delivery would be delivered between the 23rd and 25th February. I waited patiently and on the 27.2.12 contacted the seller as I still hadn't received my parcel, to ask them when they had despatched the items as I required them for the 1.3.12. I was met with the following response:

HI WE POSTED THE DAY AFTER WE SEND AN E MAIL TO YOU CONFIRMING SENDING AND WE USE ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS REGARDS

I replied to them stating I would now need to reorder the items from somewhere else as I needed them for the event I was organising and asked if they could refund my account as I hadn't received my order, the response was:

hi really sorry but have posted i royal mail considers lost after 14days so please let us know and we will claim and refund you
regards

Needless to say the items never arrived and finally I requested a refund after the 14 days as stated above. I received no reply to this request and have not received a refund nor the items I paid good money for.

Very disappointing
on 12 February 2013
Really disappointed with these bags. Cheap, thin quality and a few bags were damaged where the glue had caught on the bag behind it.
on 20 January 2013
The bags are not paper, but shiney and plastic-y. They are difficult to decorate, as nothing sticks and ink wipes off. I would not recommend at all!
on 6 May 2011
These bags were great for survival kits for a hen weekend although some were a bit marked had white lines across them - I had some spare so wasn't a major issue.
on 13 July 2013
Ordered these at the last minute, hoping they would arrive in time for my daughters party. They did! I was fed up of traipsing around town looking for something that wasn't plastic and cheap with ridiculous characters on them. These are lovely. Maybe slightly flimsy but that's fine for a group of 8 year old girls. Available in just about any colour in a decent pack size (12), with the added advantage that you can write on them or decorate them if you want to. Another advantage is that they stand up, so I just lined them all up and dropped the favours in. Easy!. Will be ordering in bulk next time.
on 19 December 2013
This year for friends and more distant relatives I made some homemade jam, piccalilli and christmas trail mix, so I bought a pack of these and also a pack of the silver ones to give them away in. They are the perfect size for what I needed, fitting a bag of my trail mix and medium jar of piccallili or jam for each person. The gold makes them look very festive! I folded the tops over and just taped them down, but I suppose you could also gather them at the top with some ribbon or attach some handles of some kind. They are made from quite thin paper, but they are sturdy enough to carry jars without falling apart and the bottom of the bag is obviously well sealed. And at this price, I am definitely not arguing! Just what I needed! I imagine they would also be great for parties, weddings and any other events where guests take something away with them.
on 19 September 2011
Very thin party bags. Some of them tore as we tried to open them prior to filling we also had to use tape on the bottom of the bags as they were not glued together and the contents were just dropping through. Total waste of money.
on 2 March 2014
Bought these green paper party bags for my son's Minecraft party. Great 'Creeper' colour, good quality, very good price. Prefer paper to plastic so very happy with purchase. Would recommend.
on 9 June 2014
I used these paper bags as party loot bags for my 30th Birthday Party. I went for these bags in four different colours to match the colour of the balloons and cake i had. They matched perfectly. I was unsure about using paper bags as i thought they make break easily but they proved to be a good buy.

The bags held the weight of the party favours and despite being transported to the venue, roughed up a little for people shaking them with anticipation and at one point having a drink spilt on the table wetting a coupld of the bags. They all stayed together and lasted very well. I will definitely be using theses agian.
on 16 June 2011
I got these bags to be goodie bags for an art exhibition I'm having soon, andthey areexactly what I wanted. They are a little thin, but they're good enough to put a few light things in, and the colour is perfect; exactly what it looks like in the picture. Overall, very happy.