5.0 out of 5 stars The best eyebrow tint ever!!
Published on 14 Mar. 2011 by June Janson

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame it doesn't work
Having used home dye kits without much success, I was excited to use this, thinking that as a professional item it should work well. Unfortunately it did not. I saw no difference
Published on 1 Feb. 2011 by cat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eyebrow tint ever!!, 14 Mar. 2011
After having dyed my eyebrows for more than 20 years I have been through a good deal of brands and definitely find this to be the best. Please remember that for it to work you need to mix it with the REFECTOCIL EYELASH TINT OXIDANT LIQUID, which can also be bought on Amazon. Both products come separately but one will not work without the other so pretty essential! You will also need a mixing cup, but you can use whatever you have at home, as long as its very small (I use an old contact lens holder; the flat type with two holders next to each other). The tint cream luckily comes with a little mixing stick, but a match etc would be fine too. I normally mix about 1cm cream with about 10 drops of oxidant liquid, which is more than enough for eyebrows only, and it works a treat. It takes me about 2 years to get through the tint cream + oxidant liquid so I save a lot of money. I started out using the full (small) kits you can buy in pharmacies etc, but after I tried these products I have never looked back. Using Refectocil is far more cost efficient and a better, more 'professional' product too. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic result for a first time user!, 9 Aug. 2014
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Refectocil Natural Brown 3 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml (Personal Care)
Wow! I am really pleased with the results of this on my eyebrows! They look completely natural, just a touch darker than they did, as I have a few grey hairs mixed in now a days.

I should point out that I am not into artificial anything really (apart from my hair colour). I don't do artifical nails, eyelashes, tan etc. I also don't wear a lot of make up. I am almost 50 now, and over the last few years I have noticed a few grey/silver hairs appearing in my eyebrows. Many years ago I used to tint my eyelashes, and recently I decided to have another go. I am very ill, and unfortunately I do look ill, so I thought it might be nice to enhance my lashes a little bit, for the days when I don't wear mascara. I decided to buy the Refectocil kit for that. I have been so pleased with the results, that I decided to try this colour for my eyebrows.

This is the first time I have ever tinted my eyebrows. I have no salon waxing or threading or anything. I just pluck them myself, so they do look very natural. I was a bit worried about the colour of the mix, as it was a light toffee brown, and my eyebrows are a very dark brown, but I shouldn't have worried, as they have come out exactly the same colour as my natural colour. For some reason, they look more tidy now as well! I left the tint on for 5 minutes. It was a really quick process, not messy, no stinging or irriration, and my brows look better than they have done in years! I am delighted!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this with a selection of other products to tint my eyelashes and eyebrows at home. It should last for 20 or more tints and save me a fortune in salon fees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refectocil eyelash tint., 25 May 2012
I bought this for my wife, who is very pleased with it thankfully. She had used it before and found it to be very good and natural looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely natural eyes, 4 Feb. 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone,it arrived before delivery date,I used it right away on my eyelashes and eyebrows and could nt believe the result ,if your looking for a lovely natural colour you won t be disappointed I'll definately be purchasing this again a firm favourite .

5.0 out of 5 stars tint, 25 April 2013
bought this along with the liquid thought would give it a go if i didnt workwasnt a great loss in money and its great getting the hang of things now

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product for Lash and Brow dying., 26 April 2012
M. Anderson (Se Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been using this for some years, easy to use, less likely to sting and irritate, lasts well only one little thing is the natural brown SEEMS to have gone a deeper tint that a year ago. Next time I will go for the light brown.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame it doesn't work, 1 Feb. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lashes, 3 Jun. 2012
An excellent product that is so easy to use and produces great results. It's only a little tube but you only need to use a small amount so it lasts ages. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refectocil Tint, 30 Nov. 2013
So much better that the stuff available in sets from pharmacies. You have to buy the developer separately so the two together are quite expensive but definitely worth it. Easy to use and a good colour for me (dark blonde).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›