4.0 out of 5 stars very good for what i need
this helmet is quite comfortable although a little tight around the ears but i am on the limit of the size so not surprised, but as i said still relatively comfortable, and looks good too. i probably in hinds sight would have tried to find a larger size but this my problem and not that of the product.
Published on 10 Oct. 2012 by S. McCann

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a kids Helmet -
i tried on a 4 year old and 7 year old and way too large. Tried it on me and to0 large and I am female adult.

Wanted to return but 2 days past 30 days. Should not advertise as KIds Helmet this is a small male helmet at best!
Published 14 months ago by Sophie Pellissier

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for what i need, 10 Oct. 2012
S. McCann - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid headwear, 22 Jan. 2014
My 7 year old daughter loves it, except compared to her last one, she finds it a little draughty around the ears, so we may need to invest in thin headwear to fit underneath to keep her ears warm.

Looks sturdy. Protects her head very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a kids Helmet -, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ventura Kids Universal Ski Helmet (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars I can easily put my hands between the helmet and my head ..., 27 Nov. 2014
I can easily put my hands between the helmet and my head it's so wide! I'm concerned about safety of this helmet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing ventur'd nothing gained, 3 Sept. 2012
The main attraction of the Ventura ski helmet was of course the low price, but also it looked a lot like a Uvex helmet in the photos. As such I took a risk and bought the item.

When it arrived, it looked pretty well made, bar some surplus plastic partially obstructing the two front air vents. But its shortcomings became obvious after trying it on. The helmet was too small, despite being advertised at my size (61cm), both in terms of width and height. It looked like it was perched on top of my head, instead of enveloping it. No matter how I adjusted it, it also pinched on both sides of my head.

So I returned the Ventura to Amazon. Amazon refunded me (less postage) without argument, so at least that aspect of the experience was fairly painless.

Its shortcomings became all the more obvious when I later tried on some Giro helmets in my local ski store. These instantly felt so much better in terms of design, fit, adjustability, and quality. In the case of ski helmets, I'd say that you certainly get what you pay for. I ended up buying a Giro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Mind, 10 May 2012
Bought for husbands skiing trip. Great fit, really comfortable. Fits well with ear muffs / sun glasses. Good, solid construction. Adjustable to suit you. Good price. And looks good on, which means he wears it - Job Done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bone dome, 17 Mar. 2011
Aidan Mcleod - See all my reviews
This is such a brilliant value produce, the price does not reflect the excellent quality, fit and ease of use.

I thought it was a great buy!

Go Ski!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Very quick delivery.Item as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value ski helmet, 1 April 2012
This review is from: Ventura Kids Universal Ski Helmet (Sports)
Excellent value - why pay more when it does the same job a £200+ helmet does. I bought 2 of these for myself and my husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars ski helmet, 20 Oct. 2012
bought this helmet to use for cycling as most cycle helmets look like a spaceship perched on your head ! the helmet was better quality than i thought going by the low price @ 12.98 (with free delivery) the manufactures state it can be used for most sports (not just ski/snowboarding) maybe amazon should put this in the info listing as i am sure their are many cyclists out there who would rather wear something that looks like a 'proper helmet 'the helmet is a nice fit has removeable ear pads and is easy to adjust and has a closeable air vent. overall great value item and would buy another