5.0 out of 5 stars Folding garden table
Full marks for this sturdy folding garden table. Did not expect it to be this good, given that it didn't cost much. Very pleased indeed!
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Elie

1.0 out of 5 stars poor table
Published 3 months ago by Ms. Angela Hayden

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding garden table, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Redwood Leisure 1.80m Heavy Duty Folding Table (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars seems very strong, 12 Nov 2012
The hardest part when this arrived was getting off all the bubble wrap but it did protect the box table came in. Easy to put up and nice clean looking white. A great extra table to put up quick when extra table space needed. Curved corners so no sharp edges for little ones to bang their heads on. I shall be using mine at Christmas. Down side a little heavier to carry then I thought it would be but defo strong

5.0 out of 5 stars Redwood leisure folding table, 25 Nov 2012
the table arrived very quickly. It was used as xtra space for a wedding show for my cakes. Although very heavy, this was a bonus as gave me confidence that it was hold heavy items and not buckle. Easy to put up, it does require a second person to stand it up and put away after. Would definatly recommend this table.

5.0 out of 5 stars table, 5 Sep 2012
Fantstic just as described. So easy to open and close. Was deliverd with 3 days. Great service all round. Folds up easy to Carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars folding table, 31 Mar 2013
The table was good quailty , good value it is very robust and very portable and easy to useand i am very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, very secure!, 26 Sep 2012
J. Whitehorn (UK) - See all my reviews
We got this table to use at various shows we go to, to replace our existing table which is a bit flimsy.

This table is definitely NOT flimsy. The first thing that strikes you is the weight, it's 14kg. It's built very strongly, and it's very, very solid. If you'll excuse the expression it's built like a brick s**thouse! It's supposed to be able to take 150kg. I weigh 115kg (I'm not a lightweight) so I thought I'd lie on it to see what happened. Result - absolutely nothing - it took it like a champion. No rocking, no wobbling.

Putting up and packing away is very simple. The legs just fold down and lock with a ring held by gravity. It's very simple and very secure. The two halves of the table lock with 2 sliding metal pins, each one of which is 8mm thick. Again very simple, very secure. This table is NOT going to collapse until you want it to. When it's up there is plenty of room and you could easily sit 8 people round it. The top is completely level - I even put a ruler edge across the join to check. The plastic top looks like it'll last for years. I suspect it'll scratch a bit as time goes by. but we'll be putting a cloth over it so I'm not worried.

Delivery was very quick. Order Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Delivered by DPD exactly when they said they would. They give you a 1 hour slot on the day of the delivery and so far they haven't missed. I wish more delivery companies were like that!

Pros: Very solid. Very easy to put up and take down. Good top. Well made. Seats 8 easily.
Cons: None really. It's heavy - but that is the price you pay if you want it to be well built.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor table, 11 April 2014
Ms. Angela Hayden ""pet lover"" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
I brought this table back in Dec 2013, i used it for the first time in April this year for a dog show, when i opened the table up, i found that 4 screws were loose and 2 had fallen out completely, i managed to hand tighten them all, and then when i got home, i tried to tighten them all with a screw driver. To my horror they wouldn't tighten at all. I contacted the seller who basically said i will send you replacement screws!.... i then contacted Amazon to file a claim. The seller then said i can return it at my own expense they will check it or repair it. the return costs would be very high as the table is very heavy, The seller was not helpful in anyway and i have had to escalate this claim back to Amazon. DON'T touch this table, it is unsafe and not fit for purpose, the top comes of the metal frame!... I wouldn't buy from the seller either as they are not helpful and therefore unwilling to offer a refund for a defective table, that in my opinion is UNSAFE to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding Table, 28 July 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of this product, easy to assemble and put away, very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guest table, 31 Jan 2013
Purchased this after needing to seat extra family at Christmas dinner. It fits the bill, seems strong enough and should be ideal when we need it next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy Table, 22 Jan 2013
Mr. P. Fancy (Weymouth. UK.) - See all my reviews
I needed a large table for our Xmas family meal! We were eating in our own home for the first time in eleven years! For the price I paid I was very pleasantly surprised. The Table was well made & very sturdy! I would definitely recommend this table!

Redwood Leisure 1.80m Heavy Duty Folding Table