Size: 12L|Colour: Soft Black|Change

on 17 February 2012
This bowl will accommodate a 10 1/2 inch dinner plate comfortably whereas many other bowls are not wide or deep enough. If you want a decent bowl for washing up this is a good choice.
on 31 October 2012
This is the best washing up bowl ever!!! It fits into my butler sink and is deep and large enough to soak my oven pans in ---- why do they make bowls smaller???? You need a decent sized washing up bowl when you wash up! This is by far the best bowl ever! Shame it took me so long to find it!!
on 1 July 2013
I consider this good value. My memory of the product description is an absence of dimensions. My measurements suggest approximately 43 x 33 x 18cm. These make it unlikely to fit into a smaller modern sink. It fits into my Belfast sink OK. When considering gimensions, remember that one will need space to put ones hands around it for empiying or lifting out. It is quite heavy when approaching anyrhing like its full capacity of 12 litres, Personally, I am very pleased with the product, it is in daily use and so far has proved resistant to scratching and to be easy to clean,
on 28 May 2012
Everyone has a different size of sink, so there is no point saying that this one was exactly what I wanted. But for the record: it is bigger than any I have seen in the local shops, and the sides are virtually perpendicular, so the given measurements are a good estimate right down to the bottom, and a 10" plate fits in flat, no problem. I think a grill pan would, too. It would be useful if retailers gave cubic capacity in litres as well as measurements: it gives you something to compare with.
on 26 November 2012
This basin is the perfect size for my sink. Ones in the supermarkets are too small for my sinks & dinner plates but this one is great. Good quality too
on 17 March 2013
Quite simply one of the best bowls I have ever bought. Really sturdy, good deep bowl with strong sides and base. For the money it was unbelievable. Using and very pleased. Would buy again but as it's so good, I won't need to./
on 11 January 2013
This washing up bowl (or rather these, as the Dormouse household don't like washing-up liquid flavoured food and likes to rinse) has been in use in the Dormouse household for many years, maybe 14...and clearly good for the same again so make sure you choose a colour you like as it will have a very long life. All of a sudden £3.49 seems surprisingly cheap. Unless your fashion needs dictate frequent colour changes.

It takes my ten and a half inch plates with ease and there aren't too many washing up bowls big enough nor that many sink bowls big enough to take the washing up bowl for that matter. Luckily Mrs Dormouse is a canny shopper, not just of washing up bowls but also of stainless steel sinks. Ha!
on 12 June 2014
Good quality bowl, sturdy and the added rubber protective mat at the bottom stops clattering and scratches. Really like the little feet too, even though they're only a few mm in height. They do just enough to help water etc flow underneath the bowl and not hang around to stain the sink.
on 17 June 2014
for wasting up. Wish I'd check size as it's really too small and would be better if only 7cm wider, the square size does not allow my dinner plates to drop in completely. Resists stains well though and I like the soft inner bottom and raised base with soft feet.
on 14 May 2013
This fits landscape into our large silver sink which doesn't leave a lot of space around the edge. If it didn't have the handles it would fit portrait and give space in the sink to put greasy baking tins etc to wash up after the usual crockery has been washed. Larger size also means I have tone a bit more careful when tipping the water out do as not to splash over the work surfaces. Saying that though it is great to be able to put large dinner plates flat in the bowl to soak. I do not have a butler sink but a large single bowl stainless steel sink.