Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 December 2009
Almost worth it for one track. "Koza" is a killer tune.... deep dub rolling bass line with village vocals sweetly over the top. Other good tracks include "Polka z sieradazkiego" ... a nice steppers dub, again rolling bass but faster with swirling violin strings , "W Boru" & "Zagrajcie" being pretty good Balkan cross over dub style tracks. Gets a bit techno at times. If you like Afro Celt sound system or Amsterdam Klezmer band you'll probably like this. Worth noting is that this album is actually called "Wymixowanie"
on 8 June 2012
I love the sounds of the Warsaw Village Band, so bought this out of curiosity, though I already have some of the other albums. This is musically interesting and arresting and I am really pleased to own it. Many different sounds mingle with the more familiar, it is fresh and musically delightful. This offers a different mix of new jazz influences, tripping over in a lazy beat with beautiful voices and haunting sounds. I'm glad I bought it.