4.0 out of 5 stars Philips SHM7410/00 Headset
These are excellent headphones for the money. The sound is clear and the volume control very useful. They are lightweight and my only very slight criticism is that they are not as good a fit as my last Phillips headphones (husband broke them). I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for good quality headphones at a low price.
Published on 18 Feb. 2010 by Julie Bryceson

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't even remember having this
If I can't remember having a headset then it was poor quality I remember all headsets I have and this wasn't amazing it most likely broke down in a space of 3 months and let me be clear it's used while sitting down at my desk.
Published 15 months ago by Mr. J. Joseph

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips SHM7410/00 Headset, 18 Feb. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Philips SHM7410/00 PC Headset - Black (Electronics)
I tried a no of internet headset previously and apparently it is the best one I have ever had. Sound quality is excellent considering the amount of money paid for this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, light and excellent quality cound., 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Philips SHM7410/00 PC Headset - Black (Electronics)
My brother gave a pair as a gift 4 years ago. This is the most durable headset I ever had. I throw them in the same bag as the laptop (perfect place to get damaged by the weight of the laptop) and they are still around. Long cord, perfect for my conference calls, and the mute button and volume on the cord are a plus, makes everything easy. My partner at work changed almost 6 pairs in 2 yeasr, but my headset is always saving him when the others break apart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't even remember having this, 21 Nov. 2013
Mr. J. Joseph "Jay" (South West London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphones, 15 Jan. 2011
A. Pearson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips SHM7410/00 PC Headset - Black (Electronics)
Not exactly a waste of money and I am a Phillips fan ( most of my life) but this tem no doubt I could have found another
similar which may have lasted longer ( cracked wire soonest ) than this selection. Not recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Oct. 2014