5.0 out of 5 stars Addis Step STool
Published on 18 July 2012 by C. S. Winter

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned item
I was not impressed that the stool arrived with two of the soft pads missing from the feet, especially as I would be using it mainly on a vinyl floor. Consequently I sent it back. I thought the pads were a bit small in any case for the purpose - about 1 cm diameter - and are clearly prone to coming off! Otherwise the stool was all right.
Published 22 months ago by LuFish

5.0 out of 5 stars Addis Step STool, 18 July 2012
C. S. Winter "Clifford" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
Simply brilliant! Forget about those awful PVC "fold-up" type stools, this item is quite remarkable, bearing in mind the cost etc. Give appropriately a lift of 250mm with a footprint of some 410mm x 325mm. The supplying company sent this out by overnight courier for the cost of normal postage, which I think is excellent these days? I feel certain that if this product was known about more readily, it was sell far more than it seems to. Could not find this in Addis catalogue, or their site, only found by once again visiting Amazon site. What would I do without them? Again, a highly recommended quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control but OK at the second attempt, 2 Nov 2012
Stu "Stu" (Chesterfield , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
This stool was delivered with one of the non-slip rubber feet missing , therefore making it unstable and unsafe to use. Not ideal for a step stool..! Poor checking in the dispatch dept.
Fortunately Amazon replaced this with a second stool which was fine , however they then required return of the original, which although obviously perfectly reasonable within the returns policy, didn't seem to be overly cost effective when considering the cost of the item. This stool cost 6.91 before taxes which when you consider the costs surrounding the return postage (1.4kilos), handling and management within the depot, and then one assumes some process of onward returns to the manufacturer, there can't really be much if any margin in the whole sale process for amazon at the end of the day ?
Wouldn't it really be a more cost effective approach Amazon, to consider in the case of faulty goods, having a write off threshold for really low cost items ? just a thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDIS STEP STOOL, 28 April 2013
R. Sweetser (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
very well made and sturdy stool, decided against a foldable alternative due to variable reviews, have confidence in this stool to take my weight (15stone), and it arrived a full week BEFORE anticipated delivery date from supplier (Heritage Supplies).
Would definitely recommend this stool and supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars addis step stool, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
very sturdy and safe stool, I had new kitchen fitted and wall units are very tall,
this stool is ideal to keep in the kitchen to use when required.
it also blends in very well with my silver appliances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addis step stool, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
Quality item,sturdy legs- does not buckle under my not particularly heavy weight unlike the non branded cheaper version it replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, sturdy little step, 18 Mar 2013
Ms H. Goldsmith (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
I bought one of these after being put off buying a folding step from reviews by people who found the folding type could break/snap quite easily. Obviously this step needs somewhere to be stored but fits easily into the bottom of one of our tall kitchen cupboards. It looks smart, is very sturdy and is handy for helping me reach stuff at the back of the wall cabinets etc. Very good value for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stool, 8 May 2010
V. Edwards "classical cat" (Herefordshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
Once you have one of these step stools you will never want to be without it, we have two. So useful and strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars my necessity in life!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
This is the third Addis stool I have bought as I need one to reach into most of my cupboards/wardrobes. One I keep upstairs and one in my utility room so I never have to go searching and they are so stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 1 May 2013
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
I have had an old wooden stool for ages which always wobbled around. When I saw this plastic stool I was a bit concerned wether it would take my weight,16 stone, being made by Addis I thought I would give it a go.
I must say that it is a very strong construction very steady and took my weight easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDIS step stool, 30 Mar 2013
Mrs. Q (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this metallic stool for my elderly mother as she liked mine. I have had mine for years and I use it every day. Good for reaching the top shelf of kitchen cupboard and the right height for putting your feet up!

ADDIS Step Stool, Metallic