1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterful, 25 May 2008
The "Infinite Wide Web" where we can "change the world as we know it" sums up for me the very essence of this book. Yes, it may be a fiction, but that has never stopped truth being told. The tales of King Arthur, Robin Hood and even those of Beowulf hold many great secrets to the mysteries of life. Tom Messeroll, an astrophysicist is more than the ordinary novelist. Not only does he hold degrees in Geophysics, Space Physics and Astrophysics, but he is a highly respected magician and martial artist himself. The focus and drive of this man can, in my humble opinion, be equated with the likes of Harry Houdini himself. And because of Messeroll's amazingly diverse and interesting background, Magus emerges as a book full of energy, whit, charm and most importantly for me, intelligence.

It is a joy to read a book that has depth. All too often in the world of fiction we are simply fed mass marketed diversionary entertainment without a cause (other than profit) and without a message. Magus fulfils all that could be required of any novel and then some. If you enjoyed What the Bleep Do We Know, then be prepared for some real facts that are just as entertaining, explained through the eyes of some very interesting fictional characters (whom I suspect are more real life than we know). I am certainly looking forward to the next instalment and indeed, the Hollywood blockbuster! I highly recommend this to everybody, young and old, male or female, and whether you take the blue pill or the red one, your eyes will be opened to new possibilities.