5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jigsaw carrier.
I wanted the bigger one as I was bought a 1500 jigsaw trhat just wouldnt fit on my coffee table. I was really surprised with this as it opened out really well and inside there was 2 seperate piece holders. Fabulous for the price.
Published 19 months ago by C. Peace

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, goods not as described
Published on 26 Sept. 2012 by milly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jigsaw carrier., 10 Sept. 2013
C. Peace (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle Standard 1500 Pieces (Jigsaw Puzzle Accessory) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Mates Portapuzzle, 6 Mar. 2013
Very good value for money. Well made and easy to use with extra pieces for keeping jigsaw pieces on which is very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seek and you will find!!!, 8 May 2010
Have been looking for an item such as this for many weeks,must say it is of excellent quality and should give me many hours of brainwork doing large jigsaws.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Huge!, 9 July 2013
I bought this expecting it to be on the big size as it was meant ot fit up to a 1500 piece puzzle.
After reading reviews and seeing that others had said a 1500 only just fitted I thought it was ideal for the 1000 piece jigsaws I was doing.
It is HUGE!! ... You can't sit in a chair watching tv and putting the jigsaw together as the sides are too floppy. You really do need a table to still lean on to support it. It isn't totally flat inside either but it does grip the pieces, unless you try storing it totally upright at 90 degrees against a wall, then they do tend to slide, give it a light angle to lean and it's fine.
Mine lies under the sofa, much easier to get to and put away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 15 Nov. 2014
S. Broadbent "cyberspaceexpress" (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a decent, good size puzzle board.
We only do a maximum of 1,000 piece jigsaws but I opted for this 1,500 piece board because
Amazon reviewers said that the 1,000 piece boards often weren't big enough to accommodate all makes of 1,000 piece puzzles.
This board is huge and a little difficult to get comfortable with because of its size. It will easily take any 1,000 piece jigsaw with room to spare but is awkward when trying to use it in a tight space or on your lap.
It is well made and has 2 detachable panels to hold the pieces not in position. It folds up neatly and can be slid into a thin space to hide it away.
I am pleased with this board, the size is to be accepted because we could always do smaller puzzles.
The pieces stick well to the velvet like surface.
For a regular puzzler I can thoroughly recommend the Portapuzzle 1500.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 April 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
Really pleased with my puzzle board. Incredible value for money. Does exactly what its needed for. Extra boards are really handy for keeping sorted pieces separate. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Oct. 2013
G. Taylor (Epsom UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality board, certainly large enough for a 1500 piece jigsaw. Well made and very handy to carry your jigsaw about in.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, goods not as described, 26 Sept. 2012
I wish I had taken notice of some poor reviews on this item. It is very poorly made, the board is not very stiff, once opened out the sides are flimsy and fall to one side therefore I was unable to put any of the unused pieces on as they fell off as did the detachable side panels to use for this purpose ie placing unused pieces on whilst compiling puzzle. The cloth material inside is so loose not taught hence any jigsaw pieces you try to marry up do not fit together correctly. The material also has a big crease down the middle(to bend the board for portability)again non of my pieces would stay together when trying to build my jigsaw, they would not lay flat at all. Do not even bother trying to use this to convey your incomplete jigsaw from one location to another as pieces never stay as one,when I opened the board out again the pieces were all over the board so I had to refit a lot of them before I could carry on. I chose the 1500 piece board, unless you have a large rectangular table you will not be able to rest this anywhere other than the floor. I am seriously considering looking for a new board even though I only bought this 2 weeks ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jumbo, 23 Nov. 2012
Mr. R. W. GORE "EASY ROB" (NORFOLK, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This item is ok but the backing board on which you make the puzzle is not sturdy enough.You have too have it on a table or floor in fear of breaking it.So for how much it cost it not worth it.So in my veiw the person who made it want to go to drawing board and produce another a lot stronger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 July 2013
It`s almost as i expect. The only difference is when i put in a vertical position (and i buy for that) it only holds if you have like 3 or more rows of pieces. If you have one or loose pieces they probably will fall to the side. Even so, it`s easier to store then how i do it before.