5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Magnifying Mirror, 14 Jan 2010
Ms. T. E. Jones (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold Oval Pedestal Mirror True Image x5 Magnified 24cmx19cm (34cm high with pedestal) (Personal Care)
The mirror looked really good...very stylish and the only reason I returned it is because I wanted one that lit up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Oval Pedestal Mirror, 24 Jun 2010
This is a really nice mirror - a quality frame and nice finish.It is adding a luxuriously looking ornament to my room.
The price was very good and I am very happy with the purchase. It certainly matches all my boxes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold Oval Pedestal Mirror, 27 Mar 2011
Michael Keay (Tipton, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Very impressed. The mirror is elegant and classy.The x5 magnification is very clear.More mirror than surround. Height is just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars mirror, 10 Nov 2011
I cannot fault the quality of mirror, the magnification side is excellent and the normal side is very good too. The whole thing looks very nice, it is just the right size. I would have given it five stars but for a minor things - the base is quite light and when the cat was on the shelf she knocked it over (however, it did not break!). Therefore, for perfection I would have made the base a bit thicker / heavier to make it more stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedestal Mirror, 27 Sep 2011
M. Olley - See all my reviews
Really lovely mirror. Beautifully finished and does look very special. It seems a bit wasted in my bedroom though - I think I'll move it to the cloakroom where other people can see it ...

ARRAY(0x9f30f444)