5.0 out of 5 stars you WILL NOT regret buying this!!
I bought this Dvd in Blu-ray format, and then ordered one in Normal Format for my Lovely Monster in Law, Sylvia. My in Laws in are in their late 70s, but have a great sound system (helps when you are half deaf), and humongous plasma screen (also helps when you have to reach for that magnifying glass that Nana had to use in the Royle Family), It is Simply Superb. There is...
Published on 15 Mar 2008 by D THOMAS

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the concert from memphis
I'm a big fan of celine dion as a singer and there is no doubt when she's at her best she is the best.However the quality of her singing in this show from las vegas is not as good as it can be and nowhere near as good as her singing on the vhs recording of her live performance from Memphis Tennessee.Many of celine's fans wil tell you the Memphis concert is her best ever...
Published on 23 April 2008 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars will be your favourate dvd, 9 Dec 2007
W. E. Ashford (wales, uk) - See all my reviews
The best show vegas has ever seen, also the best show iv ever seen.
this is a must buy for any celine dion fan
behind the scene footage, secrets about the show
celine's home, plus lots more....

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best DVD Ever!!!, 7 Jan 2008
Rathna Kumar (Chennai, India) - See all my reviews
This DVD is soooooooooooooooo worth the money and the time it takes to watch it! It's the best ever! I was unable to go to see the concert but this DVD made up for it, big time! Céline is an amazing woman! Proud to be her fan! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible!!!!!, 21 Nov 2010
C. Lewry (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celine Dion: A New Day - Live In Las Vegas [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I WAS lucky enough to see Celine at Ceasars Palace about a month before the end of her run there, and wow what an experience, I wasn't a fan before but she is incredible, the lcd screen at the back of the stage was amazing, and there was so much happening on the stage you didn't know what to look at. An unforgetable experience and the dvd successfully give an impression of how wonderful it was, and takes me right back to that night. Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concert DVD ever, 5 Mar 2008
This performance is 'electric'. Celine Dion dominates the stage and there isn't an autocue in sight. The production values are incredible. Even on DVD the show makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up - to see the show live must have been an event never to be forgotten. She is up there with the legendary performers captured on film or video right back to Garland and Piaf. I would recommend this DVD to anyone - even someone who would not admit to being a Celine Dion fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-Ray was Made for this Show !, 12 Jan 2009
M. E. Jones (Exeter UK) - See all my reviews
This show can not be put in to words that do it justice, buying this DVD in Blu-Ray will be one of the best things you ever buy, for people who couldnt go to vegas and see the real thing this is the DVD for you.
The spectacular cinematic quality of this show that incorporates song, dance and the most beautiful visually spectaular imagery and objects you have ever seen. Franco Dragone has outdone himself in the way in which the show runs and how every aspect of the show is so wonderfully intertwined.On Blu-Ray this dvd takes you out of your living room and puts you in to the audience. Celine as always is incredible ! she opens up on so many different levels and dances with supprising ease and works the 60ft stage like a pro. The dancers also are incredible in giving Celine the energy and bringing the songs to life.
This is a must buy for anyone who enjoy's Celine's music and for anyone who appreciates the true meaning of blu-ray.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 10 April 2009
My first Blu-ray DVD. My first Celine Dion recording because of the theme from Titanic.
It is brilliant. Love the music and the stage show is breathtaking.
The bonus dvd is fascinating too. I now realise why it is so expensive to go to a show like this.
If you want to try something other than movies and like shows - This is a Must Buy.
Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars "Las Vegas Night out", 30 April 2009
A. Murphy (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
I am not a fan of Celine dion but after watching this show, I can say this is a first class night out. You feel like you've been to vegas such is the quality of this disk. Celine vocally was superb. I'm glad I went against the grain and bought this. This is top draw and blu ray at it's best, well worth the 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing and uplifting dvd to add to any collection, 24 Jan 2008
Mr. G. K. Hutchinson "The G Man" (London, England) - See all my reviews
What an amazing show. Admittedly I did go to Las Vegas to see the show, twice, but how lucky was I, as it was a different concert from the first time I see it.
Although the dvd does not compare to actually being at the Coliseum sat infront of the stage watching it live. But the Dvd is as close as you can now get to the concert as after 5 sell out years the show has now come to an end.
I would recommend this Dvd to any fan who has yet to buy a copy, or even if you are not a fan, it would still be something enjoyed by you!
It is worth every penny and a concert unlike any other I have yet to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars just keeps getting better!, 10 Dec 2008
Ms. Gemma L. Prati (Derbyshire, England.) - See all my reviews
I saw the live show in Vegas and could not wait to see the DVD and it did not dissapoint! I felt captivated by her all the way through and the power of her voice is just outstanding...if you have never seen a Celine show/concert before then you are in for a real treat and if you have, then believe me this is nothing like her tours, which I have seen and absolutely loved, no this takes the Celine experience to the next level and she just keeps getting better and better! My favourite? Has to be "I Surrender". I feel out of breath just listening to her.....a DVD to treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 July 2008
David Smerdon (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
Get your Blu-ray player warmed up, get your 5.1 speakers lined up, clear out the neighbours, wind up the volume and enjoy! This is music at it's best and the real reason you spent so much on your Blu-ray player!

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›