Top positive review
Let's be realistic
on 27 January 2014
This is a cheap product. There are many reviews comparing it to top-of-the-range headsets, and of course, that's not helpful at all. I aim to give you a realistic and helpful (and short, if I can) review.
- Pro - It's decently priced.
- Pro - It's comfortable, and won't mess up your glorious hair due to its round-the-back design.
- Pro - It works well, and does what it was made to do (I say why buy something higher quality when this works fine?)
- Con - They don't last too long (I've gone through many of them in my time, but the main reasons they break are due to me tripping over the wire or something... just treat it like it's made of glass and it'll be fine.)
- Con - It can start to hurt after a while (but I do mean a while - if they're on your ears all day then you'll start to feel them biting. Otherwise, they're very comfortable.)
- Con - The clip on the sound scroll thingy breaks a bit too easily for my liking (but you have to snag the wire for this to happen. Again - treat it like it's made off glass.)
Overall: It's a great headset, and the only flaws with it can be overlooked due to its price. If you can't be bothered buying the same thing for five-times the price, just invest in one of these. Cheap and cheerful, no?
Note: Depending on the shape of your ears, it may not hurt as much as people say it does in the other reviews, and if it does, just scrunch up a bit of tissue and cushion it a bit. Come on, people, improvise.