on 6 May 2015
I abosilutely love Orchard Toys. British made, excellent quality and educational
on 24 September 2015
My 4 year old loves puzzles and these are great (we have two orchard pzzles).
on 8 August 2011
A really good jigsaw. The pieces are very sturdy, fit together well and have plenty of bright colours on them. Best of all is that each jigsaw piece has a clue on it as to what goes next to it. I bought this for my son's 2nd birthday a month ago and he can now do this puzzle all on his own - and very proud of himself he is too!
on 10 January 2011
This is lovely and bright. Kept my 3 1/2 year olds attention and she completed it independently. So I would say it is a great success. she felt a huge sense of achievement when she had completed it.
on 22 January 2015
More excellence from Orchard Toys.
on 14 December 2010
All Orchard puzzles are great. My 3 year old grandson loves them. We have about 6 now and the prices are good for the amount of fun he has.
on 27 November 2014