5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant brushes
The best brush i have ever had. I have thick hair and up to now have not been able to find a brush that grabs my hair and holds it when blow drying!!! BRILLIANT !!!!!!
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by S. M. Lawrence

2.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy...
Published on 17 April 2011 by R. Hemingway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant brushes, 26 Jan 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy..., 17 April 2011
R. Hemingway "kanga" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Really disappointed with this brush, there's nothing 'smoothing' about it at all. I have fine and flyaway hair but my old Babyliss brush left my hair so smooth that I never needed to straighten it after blow-drying. No such luck now - this brush leaves me looking like an electrocuted poodle and I seem to spend most of my time taking the frizz out with straighteners. Not impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, 13 May 2013
Have used this type of brush before, this one is excellent for giving the hair body and smoothess highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Jun 2013
Ellie (Bournemouth, Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This is a nice size and good quality, and a lovely pink colour. Heats up very well with the hairdryer and contributes to the styling. Just have to work out the technique now!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 2 Mar 2013
Use it all the time. Would recommend to anyone.
Very good quality came really quick no waiting around.
Perfect. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great volumising blow-dry brush. Ionic schmionic!, 18 Sep 2014
C. A. Austin "chezza99" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I bought it as a short-term compromise: I can't find my Tresemme hot brush so needed something to help smooth & volumise my hair while I look for it! It's actually pretty good - I think I'll keep it handy. The bristles are very 'prickly', which gives them a good grip on the hair while lifting at the roots. This 43mm brush is really quite fat, meaning you can roll the hair round it for a smooth curve without getting curls. I have thick, wavy hair in a shoulder-length bob, and it worked perfectly (as does my hot brush.)

I've never used an "ionic" product that made my hair magically smooth. This brush did so: by the good old-fashioned method of blow drying with an anti-frizz protective spray, not mystery magnetism! It's fairly naff looking, and of course a few of those spiny bristles are going to get bent. It does what it's supposed to. It's superb value. I'm happy to recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 17 Dec 2012
My hair gets tangled between the barrel and the handle. It causes breakages. I also expected 3 brushes as per the picture but received one. Very dissapointing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, 29 Aug 2011
I bought this brush to replace an old one from another brand and I love it.
It shorten the time of brushing long hair and I have frizi long thick hair.
It really does what it says and I am also thinking about to buy the other size too.
I reccomand it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! This is really good for long hair, 10 Aug 2014
Brilliant! This is really good for long hair. If you are a first time user I would have a look on youtube at how to style your hair using this brush - they were very helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars radial brush, 16 Aug 2014
the whole brush was a little flimsy and the bristles a bit sparse but it wasn`t expensive so you get what you pay for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›