5.0 out of 5 stars Very good plugs
Why you should buy such an item.

1. They are cheap
2. The quality is very good.
3. These have two screws to lock the wire inside the plug. It is a pitty that on the website the pictures are not so clear.
I found them better than the Cambridge ones that are twice the price.
Published on 20 Jan. 2010 by Alex

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit for me.
I appreciate all the positive reviews here, but thought I'd sharte my experience. I bought these to connect up to a second set of wires to leave in place so I could move my amp and speakers without having to spread wire around the second room.
The connection to the wire worked well, but I just couldn't get the plugs into either my amp or speakers. I pushed pretty...
Published on 13 Mar. 2013 by S. Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good plugs, 20 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
Why you should buy such an item.

1. They are cheap
2. The quality is very good.
I found them better than the Cambridge ones that are twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 21 April 2010
Steve (Manchester (Salford)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
I recently bought some cheap Banana plugs off ebay and while they were ok for the couple of quid i paid they were very loose and the single screw didnt hold the speaker cable very well.. I ordered these in the hope they were slighly better and I have to say they are MUCH better than the cheap ones off ebay (also availible on here)a good secure connection with the correct size plugs, the twin screws hold the cable (QED Micro) firmly in place and they are a good tight fit with my Marantz AV amp and Wharfedale centre speaker.. over the moon with these plugs and the price is great too.. I will be ordering another set soon for my surround speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs - don't spend any more just get these, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
Really good banana plugs that do the job.

Banana plugs are one bit of AV / Hifi kit where cost really doesn't matter, as long as the item is well put together - and these are. I had 3 other types of Banana plugs to test with my new system and ordered a test lot of these to compare and these were significantly easier to use and I feel more safe that these will keep the cable in place and connected, which is one fault I have with other plugs which cost significantly more than these.

If you need Banana plugs get these you will not be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
I didn't know whether to buy these or cheaper alternatives but I decided to buy 3 packs if these to use in the back of my Onkyo 608. I'm glad I did as they're great quality and easily accept 10m Quality 2 x 2.5mm Loud Speaker Cable - Multi-Strand 432 (2x 216 Strand) by electrosmart - Outside Dimensions of Cable: 7.5mm x 3.6mm - 14 AWG - 30A Max - Ideal for Car Audio & Home HiFi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Fix Banana Plugs, 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
Arrived promptly. Excellent for the price. Very nice to work with, two thumb screws which securely clamp the cable down and provide a nice strong connection. Would definately buy more if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Banana, 30 July 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
Great price, great quality, easy to use and a fab price.
Used them to replace plugs that were four times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Plugs, 30 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
These plugs are really good. It's a nice touch that the two screws to hold the wire in are on opposite sides as it makes it more firm and less easy to come loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
The plugs are easy to fit as promised, much less of a task that the previous soldered on ones. They arrived as proomised and were well packed. I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value banana plugs, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
Being an audiophile for well over 30 years, I have generally used bare wire connections from
amplifier to speakers, being of the opinion that this was the best way of ensuring the good
sound quality from my system. However, having tried the Fisual Easy Fix banana plugs, I have
had to reassess my opinion. From a sound quality point of view, there is no discernible loss of
sound quality, in fact there seems to be a little more detail coming through, and vocals are
clearer and overall the sound is cleaner. The plugs themselves are very well made and finished
with two robust offset grub screws which allow you to really tighten the cable, which is most
important to achieve the best from these plugs, and they fit snugly into speaker/amp terminals
without too much effort. Elaborate and absurdly expensive plugs are simply unnecessary, the
Fisuals just do the job of providing a reliable connection while not impinging on sound quality.
For the price, these plugs are true value for money and speed of delivery is first class, in
conclusion, buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Even Perfect, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
I've seen a few banana plugs in my time, but whoever designed this should be given a medal.

Firstly, you don't have to remember to feed the colour cover first through the wire, you can add it afterwards via a screw in type of cover. Secondly there is not one but two screw which hold in the wire securely. Bottom line is these are the cheapest and the best banana plugs I've ever used. Additionally with this design there is virtually no risk of the wires touching because of freyed ends (which I've seen with much more expensive ones).

Bottom line, I think these are genuinely perfect, there is nothing I could change with these and would recommend.

Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)