5.0 out of 5 stars Fab wings - even for boys!
Published on 6 Jan. 2011 by Mrs P

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for desired use!
I brought these to go with the angel outfit also purchased on Amazon. They are just thin plastic wings with two loops of elastic but for the price and ease well worth the money. My daughter looked fantastic!
Published on 21 Mar. 2012 by Indigo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab wings - even for boys!, 6 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
These were perfect for my 5 year old son in his first school nativity. They were all angels (yes even the boys) which put a lot of boys off as they associated the role with a fairy! However, when he realised boys can be angels too and discovered the wings I bought him weren't sparkly, pink, twinkly and, well, girly he was more than up for it. And he looked great teamed up with a halo. I would describe them as durable enough for the purpose but easily bent but can only to be expected for the price. The colour is a very shiny silver (like foil) and they attach with an elastic strap to go over each shoulder. Fab, they did the job and so reasonably priced too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a nativity play, 27 Nov. 2012
Miss L. Stewart (Cumbernauld) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
Bought these for my daughter's nativity play at nursery and when they arrived, I thought they looked fine considering the money I had paid for them. They are made of thin, moulded plastic and have 2 elasticated strings to secure them to each shoulder/armpit area. They stay upright too but I can't imagine they will last for more than a couple of kid's parties although for the price paid, I wouldn't expect any more. Done the job and my daughter thought they were great. I also bought the tinsel halo and the silver show coverings to match and with a normal white dress, my daughter looked like the perfect angel, even if she s really more like a wee devil at times :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for nativity play, 8 Jan. 2010
J. Nash (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
We needed wings for our 4-year old son to wear as an angel in the preschool nativity. Most wings available are too girly - much to his disgust! These are plain and did the job perfectly. Probably wouldn't last long but didn't need to -reflected in the good price. (Went well with the simple halo from the same supplier.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for desired use!, 21 Mar. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Nativity Play, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
As with the halo bought for my grandson's nativity play. I suggested that he wore them on his chest so that he could fly backwards and keep the sun out of his eyes, he said that was pretty silly.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
I bourght this for my daughter to use in her nativity as an angel.they were perfect for the job. others I looked at were too much like fairy wings, but these looked great with her costume.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
Not a terrible item, but dont expect to get lots of play from them after the nativity... Quite flimsy and we had to alter the arm straps a lot cos they are really long.

4.0 out of 5 stars They lasted the multiple performances and looked fantastic on stage, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
Brought for my sons nativity angel costume. They lasted the multiple performances and looked fantastic on stage. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy but fitted the occasion. They were not ..., 22 April 2015
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
Very flimsy but fitted the occasion. They were not expensive and made the granddaughters look lovely for their Nativity play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Wings Angel (Kids) Silver Moulded Plastic (Toy)
Would highly recommend most parents commented on how good they looked.
Ideal for a boy angel does not look too girly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›