Price:£4.09+ Free shipping

on 18 April 2012
This is a handy little tool as some of the inks especially the distress inks are terrible to remove from the skin. The only problem i found are like a few others with the pad not sticking on very well but extra velcro added done the trick. The makers don,t realise how much pressure is needed for card coverage.
on 25 March 2013
Love this product. I have tried to get one of these for a while, but on receipt of this one, I absolutely love it and I am glad I managed to buy one.

Will get some more as well.
on 5 January 2015
This item was exactly what was advertised how ever the pads are attached by sticking them on to Velcro which is stuck to the wood. As I used this item every pad pulled the Velcro away the more I used it the worse it got. I tried to stick the Velcro back on with all types of glue , but no way would the Velcro go back on. will never buy this item again, I use brushes now and cut and dry pad ,also a brayer is good for large areas. If its just a pad your after for light edge blending then cut and dry pad is the best option it comes in the form of a large pad tha can be cut down to you own size and can be used for many other items including paint glue, mica powders spritzers. also the reverse can be used for many items too. just get CUT AND DRY SAVE TIME.
on 11 May 2013
Easy to use great design easy to hold makes your stencil work so much nicer no join marks and even distribution of colour.
on 12 June 2016
Great piece of kit. I watched a number of videos on YouTube on how to use but it's really easy. Changing the foam pad is really easy too. Just make sure you hold the Velcro down against the wood while pulling off the pad (the Velcro is only stapled on to the wood). Replacement foams are easily to get hold off. Use this in conjunction with with the smaller round blending tool. Use to make make backgrounds, inking the sides of projects, inking through stencils ect. My 8 year old loves this tool.
on 27 February 2014
This is very helpful for blending ink on to my blending board. It works well on any card I may make
on 26 April 2013
This item was sent out very quickly. Good communication from the seller. The blender came with 2 pads. Good quality. Did the job of using distressed ink perfectly. Had a good time all afternoon after its arrival inking lots of papers. Good effect.
on 29 July 2014
This blending tool is okay, it does the job but so does a sheet of wet Bounty kitchen roll and an ink pad. To be honest, the wet Bounty does a better job for my needs. I won't bother buying another or the replacement pads.
on 8 July 2013
A quick and efficient service. They Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool is a sturdy, essential took for any card crafter. The spare blending foam is a bonus for different colour inks and has Velcros for easy attaching to tool.
on 10 May 2014
I wasnt too sure about this item, but I give it a go because I saw it on the telly. I must admit it is really easy to use, I think its a bit pricey, but I think it will last for a long time as it is made very well.

See one answered question