4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but needs topping up regularly.
Published 9 months ago by GW

2.0 out of 5 stars Muc-Off and you too!!
Received in good time.
Tried as suggested in the instructions provided but was very disappointed.
While riding in wet and cold weather (an ideal test) the fog stayed away but caused a very odd blurred and magnified effect low down on my visor, which was very off putting indeed.
This happened to me every time I used the stuff so wiped it off in the end...
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by Alectron

2.0 out of 5 stars Muc-Off and you too!!, 1 Mar. 2012
Received in good time.
Tried as suggested in the instructions provided but was very disappointed.
This happened to me every time I used the stuff so wiped it off in the end.
I wear glasses while riding so maybe it doesn't matter too much to those that don't.
Given that it is so very expensive I won't be buying again.
I will refrain from using the obvious expletives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but needs topping up regularly., 7 May 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
Used on Adidas sports glasses with optical inserts - I apply it before each time I play sport and it performs well. Still a little fogging now & then especially once I get warm and the air temp is cool but once you remove the glasses it clears. Sometimes have to give the occasional wipe too in cool conditions but on warmer days glasses stay really clear. Performs best when bottle is shaken, sprayed on & rubbed in with finger then left a minute and rubbed off with a soft paper tissue. Cleaning glasses 2-4 times a week so shame it doesn't last longer on the lenses as a tad annoying to remember each time I play sport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foggy spectacles, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
I have a pinlock visor on my helmet but in very rainy situations my spectacles fog up.

Have only tried it a few times and seems to work okay.

The sort of product you need to use for a full season to learn how to fit it in your riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, bit pricey though., 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
A bit on the pricey side but this stuff is great! Now I can't speak for any other application but as it says it's plastic safe I used it to stop the lenses on my fatshark attitude V2 FPV goggles from misting up. It works really well, still fog free three weeks after a single application.

*Disclaimer* FPV goggles are not on the list of approved uses and I would be very careful when spraying this stuff on the lenses, use it sparingly and don't get it on anything other than the lenses!
If you decide to use this stuff on anything other than what's listed on the bottle you do so at your own risk!

Just a couple of other notes: Don't use a microfibre cloth to remove the excess as it will remove all of the solution and so won't work, the bottle recommends a tissue. Also I'd let it dry for about 30 mins before using your goggles, helmet, airsoft mast etc.etc.....

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
I was a little curious to if this would actually work or not after some mixed reviews on here, but I thought I'd invest and try it out as I needed anything for my full instant access Motorcycle tests whilst its cold, I can't have my visor steaming up.

Well I cleaned the helmet with the Muc-Off cleaner and then applied this just to the inside and it works wonders... You would not believe it, not one bit of foggy steam sitting at traffic lights... Although if you breath very heavy on it the heat creates moisture that mixed with the Anti-Fog solution makes your visor go a bit blurry (which clears up as soon as you get moving) shall I say? But if you avoid actually breathing hard and heavy on it whilst still at lights or just lift your visor up it's all good!

I highly recommend this product, lasts quite a while as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
Not much to say really. This product works.

However, I should say that it is good to be able to see in goggles when walking up a ridge with a sheer drop on both sides

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 30 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
this item does exactly what it says. i only have to spray it on about once a week and my visor doesnt fog up at all. great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Muc-Off Anti-fog treatment, 26 Nov. 2012
r.mathews (KENDAL, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
I had tried fitting an Anti-fog screen, but as the screen on my Shark Evoline helmet is very close fitting, the anti-fog screen was pulled off. I found the Muc-off spray very effective, even in very cold wet weather, although the view does become slightly distorted after about 40 minutes. But all in all a product I will continue to use.

I must comment on the service which was exceptionally quick, I received my order within 24 hours of ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
Works actually really well. Was a bit skeptical but the instructions on the bottle are clear and if you follow them, this works a treat.

I do notice that if you remove too much of the spray, then the anti-fog effects still work but instead there is a bleary eyed-effect in its place. Arguably less distracting than fog but still, not great when you're riding to work.

If you can get that film/fluid balance right though this is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but it works, 2 Oct. 2012
Ian Cross (Pembrokeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml (Automotive)
I've just seen another brand's anti fog solution in the local bike shop for half the price and I'm not sure whether I regret buying the muc-off product online or not. It's quite expensive at nearly £9 but it'll probably last me for two years and it works! I've been fog free for 60 miles in miserable weather. I've deliberately breathed out forcefully when riding along and still no fogging. So can't complain. It arrived quickly too.

Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment, 35ml