4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Hughes
Published on 14 Jan 2009 by Esm Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Tiny.......
Published on 22 July 2008 by Ian Wantling

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Hughes, 14 Jan 2009
Esm Hughes (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ariel 0.03 Carat Diamond Drop Earrings in 9ct White Gold (Jewellery)
I thought the earrings had small diamonds along their whole length - my mistake, as I didn't read the prod. descript. properly. The surface of the earrings is decorated with small raised dots - not with diamonds, as I thought from the picture. Look closely at the small undecorated areas on the earrings and you may see three small stones on each earring, two on the top half and one on the bottom half. Quite small.
The 'wings' on the stud are very tight making it tricky to push the stud onto the earring. For non-metrics, earrings are just over 1/2"L, just over 1/16" W
The earrings came in a plastic bag, stapled shut, inside a box about 3 and 1/2" square, (O.K. but not very glam), and that inside a box app.11"x8"x3".

4.0 out of 5 stars Must be seen in the ears to appreciate how lovely they look, 23 July 2008
Unfortunately these earrings do not look their best when seen boxed on arrival.

To appreciate them fully one must wear them, when the true value of the earrings can be seen.

They look very expensive and chic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Tiny......., 22 July 2008
Ian Wantling "Ian Wantling" (The North West.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these for my wife; they looked stunning on the website. I was somewhat shocked when I open the box. These earings, although very attractive are far to demure and tiny. Take a look at the zoom in picture on the Amazon website and you'll see what I mean. Compare the actual overall size of the earing in relation to the butterfly clasp fastener..... The earing's total length is LESS than the size of a 5p piece ! That said, if that sort of size is what you're after then these are ideal !

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 July 2008
A. Altynbaeva "Adele" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These earrings are simply gorgeous! And I love them so much! Yes, they are tiny - about 14mm long and 2mm wide, but it gives them even greater versatility, since these can be worn every day, look stylish and not at all cheap. So considering the price - these are a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Good service, Girlfriend loves them, 15 Jan 2010
R. Harrison - See all my reviews
Some reviewers say these are a bit small, however if you like minamilist jewelry, they really are perfect. they go really well with the 9ct White Gold Diamond Twist Pendant On 18" Curb Chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A small amount of elegance., 21 Dec 2008
Claire F (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Like other people that have left reviews, I will say they look very tiny when they arrive in their box, but once worn, they are beautiful... very pretty when the light catches them as they glisten. If you are someone that likes elegant, lightweight earrings, then these are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 7 Mar 2009
Amanda (Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ladies, if, like me, you like your jewellery simple, elegant and understated then these earrings are most definitely for you. If you like huge great rocks dangling from your earlobes then give these a miss. I treated myself to these earrings ('cos I'm worth it!) a few months ago and I have to say they're amongst my absolute favourites. They look good and classy when I wear them to work with my suits and they are elegant and eye-catching enough to wear in the evenings too. Yes, they are small but frankly they're just the right size and would look silly if they were huge. I am truly delighted with these earrings and feel I've managed to grab a real bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved them, 3 Feb 2009
Mr. Rp Bignell (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm glad i read the reviews describing the size. These are small, but for my girlfriend this seemed to mean they were better. Goes with anything, rather than just for special occasions. I've not seen her take them off since Christmas.

So if you understand they are no bigger than your finger nail you wont be disappointed.

Real diamonds for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chic and Understated, 13 Oct 2011
Owning, even a small amount, of real diamonds is considerably better value than buying CZ 'in-your-face' bling.I bought these after considerable online research and they have not disappointed in that they are extremely chic and understated but very effective for everyday wear, as well as being affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct white gold diamond set twist drop stud earrings, 27 Jun 2011
Received next day befor 12pm and havent taken them off since.
very comfortable (cant wear cheap earrings).

They catch the light well, dainty but just perfect.

I am very pleased with my purchase. - excelant service and value for money