on 4 December 2012
My kids badgered me for these so I bought them and I could care less really about reviewing them but I feel I must let people know that these badges are a lot smaller than the advertising photo suggests. This isn't to suggest that I have been misled by the description at all but I do think that there is an issue of perspective at play here with the images. Anyway they smell like chocolate which is the point, but I wouldn't buy them again which I suppose is another point.
on 25 September 2013
I usually buy stickers from primary teaching but thought I would try these. I'm disappointed with them. I usually pay £1.50 for 35 and have to say they are double the size of the ones I've got now and the chocolate smell lasts ages. I will be sticking to primary teaching in future.
on 27 April 2013
what more do you need? they stick! the smell is slightly dubious but, hey, they do the job and the kids like them on the reward charts. also arrived very swiftly after ordering.
on 3 May 2013
I use these for children at school. They do smell of chocolate-ish. They have a very faint smell, and it's reminiscent of the inside of a chocolate wrapper several hours after the chocolate's been scoffed. Other smelly stickers I've bought have had a lovely strong smell that lasts all day - which the kids love. These have been very disappointing for the kids. I'll stick to the fruity smells next time.
on 10 June 2015
Kids at school love these, they gave a lovely chocolatey smell. Will buy again.
on 4 June 2015
Bought seeing the good reviews. Disappointed. Faint stink not scent.
on 20 March 2016
These really smell, and the children in my class love them!
on 3 September 2015
Great for the kids, doesnt really smell like chocolate
on 6 March 2015
Good value for money , would definitely buy again
on 16 January 2015
Great item would buy agsin x will buy more