5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Love this necklace. Perfect lenght - nice feel. Have worn every day since buying. Very happy with the price and delivery :)
Published on 20 April 2011 by Ms. A. Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapponted with service
Product not suitable for me. Disappointed with service on trying to return received credit note which I'm finding difficulty redeeming.
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 April 2011
Ms. A. Ball "Ana Ball" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' N659 Heart Tag T Bar Necklace (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 25 Nov 2010
I got this necklace for my birthday. I couldnt be more pleased with it, it looks lovely and more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have!!!, 18 Sep 2013
I was very happy that I chose this necklace, it sits nicely around my neck, and looks smart without being too dressy. I would recommend this to anyone. I ordered the 41cm which was too short by the 46cm just fits nice. Thank you Amazon/Elements for a excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality necklace, 24 Mar 2013
My daughter chose this necklace as a 21st birthday present, and is delighted with it. It is heavy quality and looks lovely, eye catching but simple enough for everyday wear. She tells me she's had a lot of compliments on it. Delivery was prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, 22 Nov 2012
My boyfriend brought me this necklace for my birthday and I am thrilled with it. Lovely quality and it is in a really nice presentation box. Great product at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 April 2012
I bought this because I wanted a necklace I could wear everyday. This piece does the job. It's not too long or too short and sits nicely around my neck. It feels cold when you first put it on, then after a few minutes you forget you are wearing it. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED !!!!!!, 13 Jan 2012
This is a very good buy!! The average weight of similar necklaces in the shops are 12grms This is about 3 times more!! Alot thicker links than it looks in the photo.The length is just right not to tight but not to long.If you buy this you will be very pleased with the quality and price .

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 Sep 2011
i love the necklace it exceeded all my expectations - my daughter wants one for her birthday and i m buying the bracelet next
it was delivered in lovely gift box in super quick time - love it marina

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapponted with service, 18 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace at a great price!!, 13 Mar 2009
Susanne Norman (UK) - See all my reviews
I wondered whether this necklace might seem a bit short/lightweight for the money but ordered it anyway, and I'm so glad I did! The round belcher-style chain is good quality and has a nice weight to it, and the length is 46cm(18") as stated. The double heart tags sit nicely on the neckline - a lovely necklace and a real bargain at less than 30 (I've ordered the bracelet too!)

ARRAY(0xaae16d5c)