5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' B2213 Double Bangle with Heart Charm (Jewellery)
I love the bracelet. It is comfortable and easy to wear and looks great worn with other bracelets. Also, it would make a great present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch !, 27 Sep 2013
Malcolm Kirkland (Newcastle upon tyne, England) - See all my reviews
My wife had been looking for something close , I got her this & she was over the moon. Many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet!, 5 Mar 2014
Really liked this as soon as I received it and was pleased to see that the details that were given were all correct. It looks really pretty and feminine on and isn't too chunky, just right for what I was looking for. Only thing I noticed was that the sterling silver hallmark was only on one bracelet rather than the both of them so I don't know why they weren't on both but I have kept it because it's a pretty piece of jewellery and am hoping that they are both authentic and won't turn green or fade!